DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - HDMI OUT ?

ditri

Reactions
Sorry for my noob question. I have the Fatsharks with HDMI in. Is any chance get HDMI OUT from Mavic Air rig? I hope that i will linked the RC with phone via Wi-Fi like on the Spark and wil get HDMI from phone but there is no chance for this solution. I do not want use Lichi now and do not buy Nvidia Tablet. If there is some solution - please help.

One option would be to fly with a mobile device that contains an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1).

Last edited:
Yes i know about this. And some other option? Is there any chance to get the AV signal from USB cable directly or the other unused USB port on RC? Or directly from the AV signal transmitting with some gadget? Sorry that im asking again, but i hate the DJI becouse of this. They can have one RC for Mavic, Spark, Mavic Air with HDMI..no. You should pay for their googles. And next year for the new version of googles and again and again - DJI is one of the most consumer expensive company...(im user of their products from Phantom 1 but im very tired now)

Last edited:
No more practical one, no.

Given DJI's goggles are by far the best out there it's rather the Fatsharks that could be called a ripoff for what they are.

Your only solution is a device with hdmi out.
I use crystalsky which is great. Not a cost effective solution for the air, but i use it across all of my dji platforms so ideal for me.
I use the big screen when doing a demo or if im in an area with onlookers. Its to my advantage for people to see im not zooming in on their wives boobs from 400ft. (Yes, i have been acused of that)20180301_090153.jpg

Reactions: Bernzter
Thank you for the answer but Crystalsky is overpriced and will be probalbly aged to fast...has anybody tried:
- phone with USB-C (Galaxy S8 - same price as Crystalsky)
- USB-C splitter for" HDMI OUT" from phone and USB from Mavic Air controller INto the phone

Will this work? Thank you for the input.

Thank you for the answer but Crystalsky is overpriced and will be probalbly aged to fast...has anybody tried:
- USB-C splitter for" HDMI OUT" from phone and USB from Mavic Air controller INto the phone

Will this work? Thank you for the input.

No, it won't work.

The crystal sky is expensive, but no phone will compare. I have used all manner of screens over the last 10 years, and nothing has been close to the cs

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661