DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air New Guy Jacksonville FL

mr-guns

Reactions
Fixed wing and a little helo RC experience, but new to drones (other than a few toys). Thought I could fly at home, wrong, in restricted air space. Love this drone, so easy to fly. Hope to eventually meet others near me with the same interest. Looking forward to learning from others here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Where in Jax are you located?

Fixed wing and a little helo RC experience, but new to drones (other than a few toys). Thought I could fly at home, wrong, in restricted air space. Love this drone, so easy to fly. Hope to eventually meet others near me with the same interest. Looking forward to learning from others here.

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60