This is a better photo of it

mavic air.jpg

Reactions: maverickau
Here are some more photos:

DUIyPRAUQAMBiBV.jpg
7872CEC2-09B0-4002-9F4C-A8FA5444CC54.jpeg

DUIrWGVUMAAswQh.jpg

Reactions: maverickau
What a let down!:( Should have named it the "Spark Air"! It has a 3 axis gimbal and can shoot in 4K / 60,but it dosen't look anything like a Mavic Pro except it has 4 arms,and they fold up!:rolleyes: Also it's supposed to have a flight time of 20 minutes, so that means 17-18 in the real world. It also is supposed to have rear sensors! The Spark guy's will be thrilled,but that's about it.

Anyone think this will lower the price of the spark?
I doubt it. They'll most likely just price it somewhere in between the Spark and Mavic Pro. That'll allow them to capture customers who would pay more than the price of a Spark, but don't want to spend Mavic Pro money.

Reactions: rich5354
they are saying that will have a 32 mp sensor??? how? i mean ..really would be a bummer for mavic pro users..right?

Anyone think this will lower the price of the spark? I have a mavic but wanted a spark aswell

I have MP, had P4 for some time and sold it. I recently bought Spark and sold it 1 week later. For me, it was a disappointment after flying with Lightbridge and Occusync. A WiFi RC was not for me and wouldn’t buy the Spark.

IF M Air is a WiFi RC and not hard wired I will pass on it. IMO, MP2 will be out shortly after EVO hits market and save my nickels towards it or future P5.

they are saying that will have a 32 mp sensor??? how? i mean ..really would be a bummer for mavic pro users..right?

It won't. If 32mp is mentioned it will be a merging of images to make a 32mp image or some other marketing trick.

People get fixated on mp but that means nothing if you don't have the lens to go with it which of course this will not.

Reactions: strademarkworld
I have MP, had P4 for some time and sold it. I recently bought Spark and sold it 1 week later. For me, it was a disappointment after flying with Lightbridge and Occusync. A WiFi RC was not for me and wouldn’t buy the Spark.

IF M Air is a WiFi RC and not hard wired I will pass on it. IMO, MP2 will be out shortly after EVO hits market and save my nickels towards it or future P5.

edit: I have modded and programmed several Devo 7E/10 for hobbyist to fly numerous different bnf toys like the ‘Tello’ and honestly with a little research a lot of folks could do the same for significantly less $.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi