DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air stolen at Page, Arizona

Joymaker

Reactions
By the fantastic shores of Lake Powell is Page, Arizona, and there I unpacked and repacked my full car one evening to find my laundry. Thereafter my backpack and the Mavic Air in it (with case but without controller or other good stuff) came up missing. Serial number 0K1DF191BD9XHF . If you should come upon it please let me know.

But even more precious than the drone to me was a video that was in it, some fantastic canyon and cliff views at sunset. (I tried to attach some footage from the same region the next morning, but the upload keeps ending in a strikeout type result, even with a zip file). If you come upon that card, perhaps in a drone that you buy, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! It was some of my best ever!

Reactions: Joe Boudreault
By the fantastic shores of Lake Powell is Page, Arizona, and there I unpacked and repacked my full car one evening to find my laundry. Thereafter my backpack and the Mavic Air in it (with case but without controller or other good stuff) came up missing. Serial number 0K1DF191BD9XHF . If you should come upon it please let me know.

But even more precious than the drone to me was a video that was in it, some fantastic canyon and cliff views at sunset. (I tried to attach some footage from the same region the next morning, but the upload keeps ending in a strikeout type result, even with a zip file). If you come upon that card, perhaps in a drone that you buy, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! It was some of my best ever!
Tough! I always believed that thieves, when caught, should have their hand amputated. On that, the Saudis are right.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom