DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC - Apple Store availability

CAPTAINDRONE

Reactions
Is the Apple web site correct? Here are both a screen shot from the US Apple site and the CANADIAN Apple Site. In the US one can buy the MAVIC at an Apple Store on December 14. For Canadians it is December 19th. Odd, I thought November was the original date.

us.jpg

CANADA.jpg

Wow! Kinda missed that announced "in stores" November 2 date by almost 6 weeks! Could there have been some issues with the first production units that have delayed deliveries? Better to get it right and be late, than be on time and defective! :cool: Demand has outstripped supply!

Last I heard, only those who ordered within the first 2 hours have been shipped, and that wasn't until last week, not on October 15, as originally promised. The rest of us are somewhere in the very long queue behind them! :rolleyes:

I had a chat with DJI today and "Liu" indicated that they started shipping the orders placed on 9-17 to 10-12. I still have some time to wait apparently.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I had a chat with DJI today and "Liu" indicated that they started shipping the orders placed on 9-17 to 10-12. I still have some time to wait apparently.

Personally, I wouldn't place too much credence on any DJI chat results. DJI appears to be using computer Bots to answer all online chat questions, and whenever the Bot encounters an unscripted question, the Bot tells you to email DJI or call customer support. :rolleyes: Try it! :p

Personally, I wouldn't place too much credence on any DJI chat results. DJI appears to be using computer Bots to answer all online chat questions, and whenever the Bot encounters an unscripted question, the Bot tells you to email DJI or call customer support. :rolleyes: Try it! :p

Yeah I know what you mean. It is funny that the chat tells you to email customer service and when you email them they tell you to use that chat feature. Sometimes they will just end the chat if they can't answer your question...LOL.

Yeah I know what you mean. It is funny that the chat tells you to email customer service and when you email them they tell you to use that chat feature. Sometimes they will just end the chat if they can't answer your question...LOL.

Nothing like programming in an "endless loop" to avoid answering a question! It's the modern day equivalent of "getting the runaround!":rolleyes:
Those Chat Bots lawyer up pretty quickly when you try and pin them down to any commitment! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: WWK888
Is the Apple web site correct? Here are both a screen shot from the US Apple site and the CANADIAN Apple Site. In the US one can buy the MAVIC at an Apple Store on December 14. For Canadians it is December 19th. Odd, I thought November was the original date.

View attachment 399

View attachment 400
I just checked the Apple website for the store in Boise Idaho, and the Pick Up Date is January 16th. I placed my order with DJI on November 4th, so am expecting my drone to arrive sometime after January 2nd anyway, even though DJI said "Ships in December, first come, first served".

View attachment 399

View attachment 400
Yes,place my order today from apple store

Attachments

• IMG_2995.PNG
    IMG_2995.PNG
    227.7 KB · Views: 28

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members