DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic around the world video idea

Montreal_Mavic

Reactions
Hi guys!
I have a cool project idea, it will be called Mavic around the world. I want to make a video with shots from Mavics all around the world.

So if you want to participate, upload your best Mavic clip here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byk7imS-UDqxYVdIOUktdUJiQ1E and rename the file with your youtube username (ex. yannb.mp4).

P.S. If you don't have google Chrome, just send the file via www.wetransfer.com at my email: [email protected]

I will download them and make a cool edit and in the description i will add all your youtube channels with the timecode!

So let me know what you think and add your video! If this works we'll, we could do one every month or so.

You have until Jan. 1st to send your best video :D

Sounds like a good plan..
You won't use them for commercial gain?

No i won't, these videos are your propriety and i do respect that. I have a photography/videography business myself and i respect other's work. I would never use these videos for any other reason than this project :)

You've got 17Gb, you may need more space if it takes off, so to speak... I'm uploading at 1080p, only 235Mb

Whoever posts or shares these videos, please share a Google Maps pin or GPS coordinates for the rough area you were shooting. The final product should show the constellation of locations on the globe or map.

Reactions: Montreal_Mavic
I'd be in, but maybe this thing should be seasonal. The whole place looks so much better in the sun, with lots of green etc. Right now it's foggy, if it's snowing or too cold I won't even send the bird up.

I'd be in, but maybe this thing should be seasonal. The whole place looks so much better in the sun, with lots of green etc. Right now it's foggy, if it's snowing or too cold I won't even send the bird up.

Sure, i want to make one every 1-2 months so you cand send some clips when the weather gets better :D

Whoever posts or shares these videos, please share a Google Maps pin or GPS coordinates for the rough area you were shooting. The final product should show the constellation of locations on the globe or map.

Good idea!

Alright, i'll cancel the project, i only got 1 video... Hoped it would work better!

Too bad, it seemed like a great project, I'd contribute if I had my Mavic [emoji4]

-Tom

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I would be down to contribute, I think the post just needs to be recreated as when you originally posted it ALLOT of the people didnt have their mavics yet....but now it's a different story (maybe post it in the Main mavic section)

Reactions: youngrob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks