DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic arrives tomorrow

The PIC

Reactions
My Mavic shows up tomorrow. Any rookie mistakes I can avoid? Happy to find this forum and learn/help what I can when I can -cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Also, there's nothing wrong with keeping it beginner mode until you're comfortable with the controls. However, it's easier said than done. The Mavic is awesome.

You will love the Mavic.
#1 Read the manual.
#2 Read the manual again.
#3 Use beginner mode for first few flights.
#4 Watch a few YouTube videos.
#5 Trust the electronics
Have fun. This forum will answer all your questions. I have flown about 50 times and never used sport mode. Most crashes involve speed and/or stupidity. Don't fly where you can't recover your Mavic. I backed into some sawgrass and had to deal with snakes and alligators to get it back, (that is the stupidity part.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai