DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

But to be honest, have you ever flown a drone a mile away from you let alone 4 miles? I get twitchy when I can't even see mine any more let alone it being 4 miles away. 2.5 miles should be enough for anybody really and that's ignoring the legality of flying out of los..

So if mine is a "grey import" will it have a longer range than the normal UK version or is this a geo location services feature i.e. the mavic changes "range mode" based on where it is?

Always look on the upside, eh.
Talking of grey imports then, is there a chance that Mavic's from digital rev could be stopped for VAT and duty payments?? I never read the small print

Talking of grey imports then, is there a chance that Mavic's from digital rev could be stopped for VAT and duty payments?? I never read the small print

I've never bought from them - its a possibility but looking at the glowing reviews ( 3000+ ) I suspect not:

DigitalRev Store is rated "Excellent" with 9.8 / 10 on Trustpilot

But I've never personally used them.

More and more UK dealers are getting Mavics - except HeliGuy - so might be worth hanging on for a little while longer.

I've never bought from them - its a possibility but looking at the glowing reviews ( 3000+ ) I suspect not:

DigitalRev Store is rated "Excellent" with 9.8 / 10 on Trustpilot

But I've never personally used them.

More and more UK dealers are getting Mavics - except HeliGuy - so might be worth hanging on for a little while longer.
Yes I just read those, they do get a very good score so i'm not so worried and willing to take a gamble to save £130. if my Very order does come through as well then i'll sell it for £100 less than rrp and still make £200.

Yes I just read those, they do get a very good score so i'm not so worried and willing to take a gamble to save £130. if my Very order does come through as well then i'll sell it for £100 less than rrp and still make £200.
That's the way to go. You and buyer are both winners!

I don't mind "grey" imports. I drive an imported car which had £8000 off the UK price. Still has all the same bells and whistles as the UK one and is is RHD too. Even speedo and odo are in miles per hour and miles. It came from same factory and is the same car, just missing the hefty price tag.

Has anyone had an Apple UK delivery recently? I ordered end of Nov and it has an estimated delivery of 17th to 30th Jan so just wondering if others are flowing through and if they are coming early in the delivery window.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Has anyone had an Apple UK delivery recently? I ordered end of Nov and it has an estimated delivery of 17th to 30th Jan so just wondering if others are flowing through and if they are coming early in the delivery window.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Got my Apple UK delivery last week. Delivery was quoted between 29th Dec and 12th January. It came on the 5th of January.

Anyone heard any news from Amazon UK this week? Seems they've got 10th February as a release date in the U.S. but nothing for this side of the pond =\

Anyone heard any news from Amazon UK this week? Seems they've got 10th February as a release date in the U.S. but nothing for this side of the pond =\

Absolutely nothing. Ordered on 29/10 and haven't heard anything since the first couple of date push backs. :(

Anyone ordered from Drones Direct and received anything yet?

I ordered their "Ultimate Bundle" - basically a Fly More, but with a third battery - back on 19th October and they're currently estimating March delivery!!

The cost was only £1247, so it represents a substantial saving over current prices, but kinda running out of patience, since it's now almost 3 months since I gave them my money!

I bought a Canon lens from Digital Rev. Arrived all duty paid but didn't have a uk/Europe warranty card just a world wide warranty so would have to go back to Digital Rev in the event of any problems.
Ordered a fly more from Heliguy 7th October and they've promised to honour the original price. Autumn colour went long ago and winter isn't good for flying so why should I give anyone £100 to store a drone and waste warranty?
I feel for heliguy who've been well and truly done over by the whole debacle, but can understand DJI wanting to make the most out of a unique product where they have total control of its supply chain.

I bought a Canon lens from Digital Rev. Arrived all duty paid but didn't have a uk/Europe warranty card just a world wide warranty so would have to go back to Digital Rev in the event of any problems.
Ordered a fly more from Heliguy 7th October and they've promised to honour the original price. Autumn colour went long ago and winter isn't good for flying so why should I give anyone £100 to store a drone and waste warranty?
I feel for heliguy who've been well and truly done over by the whole debacle, but can understand DJI wanting to make the most out of a unique product where they have total control of its supply chain.

Wow - HeliGuy still haven't sent out early October orders!

Maybe DJI are like the soup Nazi in Seinfeld -

One accidental insult and its "No drones for YOU!"
HeliGuy must have insulted them!

Winter is more challenging but if there is a lull in the wind could see some amazing snow photos over the next few days.

Last edited:
well digital rev have emailed to say my package is ready for shipment, thats further than my other order has ever got. I presume I can still buy DJI care with a grey import??

Anyone ordered from Drones Direct and received anything yet?

I ordered their "Ultimate Bundle" - basically a Fly More, but with a third battery - back on 19th October and they're currently estimating March delivery!!

The cost was only £1247, so it represents a substantial saving over current prices, but kinda running out of patience, since it's now almost 3 months since I gave them my money!
I ordered 13th Nov from drones direct. Changed my date to 3rd Feb
they are investigating why others are being prioritised.

Sent from my SGP311 using MavicPilots mobile app

nice one, just got a UPS tracking number from digital rev, looks like the bird is finally on its way! :) If Very decide to ship too I could have one for sale lol

nice one, just got a UPS tracking number from digital rev, looks like the bird is finally on its way! :) If Very decide to ship too I could have one for sale lol
Just order 2 hours ago from Digital Rev and now says dispatched and have a tracking number for delivery before 17 Jan.
Thanks to everyone for the info.
David.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143