DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Enterprise stolen?

waitwhat84

Reactions
I talked with the guy selling the drone on marketplace. He’s asking for 2,200 for a package that costs up to 6,500. He said that he has the drone because his “dad was a diver”. Nothing makes sense why he would have this sort of drone and know nothing about it. I imagine it’s been stolen.
Located in southeast NC with the serial number of FA3M7WHXPC

TruGreen

Reactions
could be a scammer too that just cloned another person sale and dropped the price. I was watching a M3 fly more on ebay with a bright orange hard case. it sold for a decent price close to retail and shortly after i saw the exact same pics on one for sale on Offerup for a 1/4 of the cost

gfields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
I talked with the guy selling the drone on marketplace. He’s asking for 2,200 for a package that costs up to 6,500. He said that he has the drone because his “dad was a diver”. Nothing makes sense why he would have this sort of drone and know nothing about it. I imagine it’s been stolen.
Located in southeast NC with the serial number of FA3M7WHXPC
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Could be legit. The price is around the price being asked.

Reactions: dirkclod

Steel63

Reactions
could be a scammer too that just cloned another person sale and dropped the price. I was watching a M3 fly more on ebay with a bright orange hard case. it sold for a decent price close to retail and shortly after i saw the exact same pics on one for sale on Offerup for a 1/4 of the cost
I saw the same thing on offerup I actually spoke to the guy he wanted me to make him an offer I told him 650 for a mavic cina 3 he says thats fair I went to eBay to see if it was on there it was for 1775 the same add unreal thank God I didn't fall for it i reported the add to offerup thay said thay would look into it it's still there

• Angry
Reactions: Capt KO

Sleepy

Reactions
I would think that it depends if it is the zoom model or the advanced model. The zoom on drone nerds about 2500 new and the advanced about 6500

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andydigital