DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Glitching and Settings Reverted

AstroSurf

Reactions
I've been flying my Mavic for a few months now and haven't had any issues with it until recently. I took it up for a quick flight around and when I hit the C1 button to center focus the Mavic twitched really hard, the gimbal horizon went crooked, video stopped recording and my camera settings reverted to the previous settings (went from 4K/24fps to 1080p/24fps). This also happened a few flights before and I'm pretty sure it was on the same battery (I have 3 total from the fly more combo).

Can someone here have a look at my logs and see if you can determine what caused this glitch? I really don't want to have to send everything back to DJI and wait for it to be fixed or replaced.

Last flight: Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
Older flight same glitch: Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

The Mavic didn't glitch at all and was flying perfectly fine, but your camera reset itself. There's a big thread about gimbal reset in flight.

Reactions: Former Member
I was looking down at the screen when it happened but I could have swore I heard it twitch because it scared me since I didn't move the sticks. I'll check out the gimbal reset thread. Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv