DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini combo ebay 14.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly. Just plain silly.
Who was it that said “sucker born every minute” ?

I know a Nigerian Prince who's looking for someone to help him claim his £4billion inheritance, all you need to do is pay some transaction fees and he said he'll give you £1million for helping him out... :rolleyes:

Wow, with that kind of money I could buy a few drones ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lurch003 and ff22
I know a Nigerian Prince who's looking for someone to help him claim his £4billion inheritance, all you need to do is pay some transaction fees and he said he'll give you £1million for helping him out... :rolleyes:
I wonder if he is related the the Nigerian Princess who sent me a similar email.. I was in Army at the time and offered a couple of attack Helicopters and a dozen men willing to do harm.. I never heard back from her.. I hope she is ok..

Do you have the number to call the Prince, I'd love to help him and I'll even send him a free Mavic Mini to express my thanks! Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Lurch003
Yes I smelt rat so has another 100 odd buyers ebay say account is good I have reported it see what happens I wish I never said anything now next time I keep my big gob shut just had a thought might of been a job lot even thow I new it was 99% scam no fool like a old fool happy days
Good idea. I’m starting to wonder if you’re the scammer. Anyone with an iota of common sense would recognize this for what it is..,

Reactions: Lurch003
You guys are bad bored.
09FD6B58-7051-4D1E-A98A-E62FE523671E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member