DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini crashed without a reason

Hey WooZie, these are great news ! I hope the new drone is up to the expectations and you no longer encounter any other issues.
Safe flight !

First flight without any errors, this is the log, not very long because we have to know each other :))
hi @WooZie i know you didnt have the best of starts with your original drone,but hopefully all that is behind you now ,keep up the good work,and learn how your MM flies and gradually your confidence will increase, and you will enjoy it more and more,its great when you have mastered the sticks,and the smoother you fly the better your videos will be ,take your time and make sure that everything is as it should be before you take to the air, and dont forget your safety checks to the airframe after a flying session, and also your battery care,these things are all part of drone ownership,and making your drone last a long time

Reactions: WooZie
I wanted to make a test like sar104 told us few days ago, i made it now, i took off the drone inside and i decrease one motor with my finger to see what happen and what appears in the log. In that moment 2 seconds later all 4 motors have stopped and in the log apepars "motor is blocked".
@sar104 please look at my dat file to see what you wanted last time when you asked us. Thanks
And this is the log of flight

Attachments

• 19-12-12-03-54-31_FLY029.DAT
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi All. The same happened to me . I purchased Mavic Mini 1 month before and I loved the experience. However when I was flying it in the morning at 46m high it lost signal and had a motor error and crashed. I am speechless for what happened. Attached the screenshot of the error here.

DJI came back saying its pilot error somehow I doubt that and need some advice. Please helpScreenshot_20191209-085356.jpg

Attachments

• 19-12-09-08-29-43_FLY028.DAT
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi All. The same happened to me . I purchased Mavic Mini 1 month before and I loved the experience. However when I was flying it in the morning at 46m high it lost signal and had a motor error and crashed. I am speechless for what happened. Attached the screenshot of the error here.

DJI came back saying its pilot error somehow I doubt that and need some advice. Please help
Open your thread please, attach logs and .dat file to be analyzed by experts here

I have attached it thanks for the help

Attachments

2.2 MB · Views: 2

DJI came back saying its pilot error somehow I doubt that and need some advice. Please helpView attachment 88265

Attachments

2.2 MB · Views: 3
Dear friend, you have been requested to do certain steps and you ignored them. Maybe the instructions were confusing, however let me explain briefly, what needs to be done so you can receive proper help. Please don't high jack another thread. It's better to separate the issues as it gets confusing otherwise.

Next Steps:
1. open a new discussion or thread in the Mavic Mini Help section. Please describe what happened there.
2. Attach your log there.
3. Wait. A expert will try to help you out. Some of us who are looking to learn, will follow up along the way.

It's worth to mention that there is no SLA, as this forum is not owned by DJI. It's a self-help resource where we help each other.

hth

Dear friend, you have been requested to do certain steps and you ignored them. Maybe the instructions were confusing, however let me explain briefly, what needs to be done so you can receive proper help. Please don't high jack another thread. It's better to separate the issues as it gets confusing otherwise.

Next Steps:
1. open a new discussion or thread in the Mavic Mini Help section. Please describe what happened there.
2. Attach your log there.
3. Wait. A expert will try to help you out. Some of us who are looking to learn, will follow up along the way.

It's worth to mention that there is no SLA, as this forum is not owned by DJI. It's a self-help resource where we help each other.

hth
Well I created a new thread no replies. Guess it's all me .

Just wait, don't jump to conclusions.
@sar104 is from US and all who responded are in EMEA. I cannot speak on his behalf, but you need to be patient as everyone looks when the time allows it. Read the thread from the beginning, you'll see that woozie received an answer after about 1-2 days.

I wanted to make a test like sar104 told us few days ago, i made it now, i took off the drone inside and i decrease one motor with my finger to see what happen and what appears in the log. In that moment 2 seconds later all 4 motors have stopped and in the log apepars "motor is blocked".
@sar104 please look at my dat file to see what you wanted last time when you asked us. Thanks
And this is the log of flight
@sar104 please look at here, it is what you asked for earlier, thanks

@sar104 please look at here, it is what you asked for earlier, thanks

OK - I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here. The AirData flight link is showing as archived, so I can't access it. The DAT file contains several motor starts and stops. Can you remind me exactly what this test was exploring?

OK - I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here. The AirData flight link is showing as archived, so I can't access it. The DAT file contains several motor starts and stops. Can you remind me exactly what this test was exploring?
you asked for this in this topic, about my crashed. Before the drone crashes, i got error "motor blocked" and you wanted us to try to brake a motor, so you could compare the first dat of mine of the accident with this one
i can't find it now where you asked, but i remeber that and i did it....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys