DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini crashed without a reason

you asked for this in this topic, about my crashed. Before the drone crashes, i got error "motor blocked" and you wanted us to try to brake a motor, so you could compare the first dat of mine of the accident with this one
i can't find it now where you asked, but i remeber that and i did it....

Right - I couldn't find where I had asked either, so I was not sure exactly what to look for. I'll dig a little deeper.

Reactions: WooZie
so, a month ago you analyzed my accident on this topic, the reason was a motor. The drone was replaced as you told me, but somewhere you asked us to do this test....start the motors and put a finger slowly to slow down a motor to see what is recording in dat file....i did it and i attached the file, i assume you want to see any differences or something with my original dat file of the accident

i think you want to see about those errors "not enough force" or "blocked motor"...i don't know exactly :) but when i get the new drone, i have done this test

Had you maybe damaged to motor prior to flight? Dropping drone, maybe hitting a tree prior? I only ask because I did this exactly with my Phantom 3 Standard and it fell from 90 meters or approximately 300 feet.

yes my friend, you are right, i will never finish with those questions :)))))))))))) even though the drone was replaced :)))

:)))))))))))))
excuse me sir, but i can't tell you now exactly, maybe DJI knows better than us if they considered to change it

hi my friend ,please stop worrying about your MM,let it go ,you got a replacement,so go out and enjoy flying the thing as much as you can, its no good wondering what might happen next,these drones are complex things and stuff does go wrong, you were just unlucky you had a defective one,its the nature of the beast, all you can do is keep doing your checks look after your batteries and fly within your capabilities and above all relax and enjoy

Reactions: WooZie
Hello everybody, since i had replaced the old drone with this new one, i had nor errors about not enough force until today when i got one, i don't want to bother you, but please read it for me
please sar104 read my log and tell me if you can if i should be worried about the error. Thank you

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello everybody, since i had replaced the old drone with this new one, i had nor errors about not enough force until today when i got one, i don't want to bother you, but please read it for me
please sar104 read my log and tell me if you can if i should be worried about the error. Thank you
@WooZie hi don't tell me your at it again @sar104 is busy ,why are you forgetting all the things you have learned on this forum, taking off with 39% battery landing on 8% ,come on are you trying to lose your drone again,no wonder you got (not enough force) when your battery was that low ,and here was me thinking how great you were getting at flying the thing

Reactions: Capt KO and WooZie

There's nothing obvious in this case - it looks like one isolated message that corresponded to a pitch excursion when you centered the elevator. I would suggest that you try to be a bit more progressive on the controls, rather than treating them as switches.

@sar104, thank you very much and @old mavic man my friend, i know that to not take off with 39% battery, but actualy was not a take off really, but i had landed for a second and take off again, after many flights it was the first time when i got this error. Thank you both, i hope not to get again

@sar104, thank you very much and @old mavic man my friend, i know that to not take off with 39% battery, but actualy was not a take off really, but i had landed for a second and take off again, after many flights it was the first time when i got this error. Thank you both, i hope not to get again
maybe it was your eagle again! ?

like what? it is the first error message in 3 months, i flew everywhere in full speed, with wind, no wind....without errors, today was the first one, when the drone hovering....it was some wind indeed, but nothing else, what do i have to change? Thanks

Reactions: netsonic
like what? it is the first error message in 3 months, i flew everywhere in full speed, with wind, no wind....without errors, today was the first one, when the drone hovering....it was some wind indeed, but nothing else, what do i have to change? Thanks
@WooZie what he is trying to say ,is that at some point for whatever reason,these messages will pop up, and when they do just take note of what you were doing at the time, so as to avoid them in future ,its part of the fun of flying ,its when you ignore them that you are going down a slippery slope to a misadventure

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman