DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

m80116

Reactions
Here's my last work w/ the Mini. Little being had a lot to do this time and me as well as I've worked my fingers to the bone not having a proper editing suite and workflow. It took me a long time and several trials and errors to get the freaking thing done.
Among firsts for my Mini: a (downscaled) 4K hyperlapse, a countryside night flight, caught a rainbow, went very close to water and found a MONSTER.

Here's the result:

I hope you enjoy watching it because it has been a hell of a job bringing all these things together, particularly for the editing my Movie Studio BOWED under the load of the sheer number of scenes, adjustments and particularly heavy what I thought to be simple graphics: bad mistake. My very decent performer 8 thread mobile processor (i7-6700HQ) was slowed down to a crawl... like the program had to paint every single frame as if it were Photoshop actions, this among the instable rendering was Movie Studio 13's final straw that made me think I am due for an important upgrade.

In the meantime I hope you liked my video and if you do, please give it a like cause I so deeply appreciate that. Thank You!

Last edited:
@m80116 a very nice body of work ,just goes to show what a MM in the right hands is capable of well done

Here's my last work w/ the Mini. Little being had a lot to do this time and me as well as I've worked my fingers to the bone not having a proper editing suite and workflow. It took me a long time and several trials and errors to get the freaking thing done.
Among firsts for my Mini: a (downscaled) 4K hyperlapse, a countryside night flight, caught a rainbow, went very close to water and found a MONSTER.

Here's the result:

I hope you enjoy watching it because it has been a hell of a job bringing all these things together, particularly for the editing my Movie Studio BOWED under the load of the sheer number of scenes, adjustments and particularly heavy what I thought to be simple graphics: bad mistake. My very decent performer 8 thread mobile processor (i7-6700HQ) was slowed down to a crawl... like the program had to paint every single frame as if it were Photoshop actions, this among the instable rendering was Movie Studio 13's final straw that made me think I am due for an important upgrade.

In the meantime I hope you liked my video and if you do, please give it a like cause I so deeply appreciate that. Thank You!
Wow brilliant and lot of work thanks for sharing.

Thank You so much everybody for the kind encouraging words. I wasn't expecting that.
?

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan