DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

You can get app from the online DJI site by scanning the bar code , that is how the testers downloaded the app . Have fun and thank me when you fly after receiving this reply

That does not work, only takes you to the download center.... Guess the official link will not be active until the 11th....

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Another thing to consider is being 11-Nov is Veterans Day many stores offer discounts to veterans on that day. Don't know about this year but know Target, Best Buy and a slew of others offered 10% off at a minimum, sometimes 15%. There are lots of them so you have to check. If I remember correctly Best Buy you had to check as some did and some didn't. But it is worth a shot and thanks all who served.
Wow! Thanks, nice to know!
That'd be nice... I've never seen a BestBuy Vet's Discount. Even on Veterans Day, I haven't seen the ones in my area even advertise a discount for Vet's. I think back to various sales and the stuff I purchased... the 10% would have been a nice discount.

I have mine ordered from Adorama on 30th, but if BB extends a 10% on it, I'll grab one form there shop and return the other.

You can get app from the online DJI site by scanning the bar code , that is how the testers downloaded the app . Have fun and thank me when you fly after receiving this reply
I recall seeing the bar code last week, but I don't even see it now on the DJI Mavic Mini web page.
Am I missing it, any one provide the ULR Link, I'd like to try it too.

Wow! Thanks, nice to know!
That'd be nice... I've never seen a BestBuy Vet's Discount. Even on Veterans Day, I haven't seen the ones in my area even advertise a discount for Vet's. I think back to various sales and the stuff I purchased... the 10% would have been a nice discount.

I have mine ordered from Adorama on 30th, but if BB extends a 10% on it, I'll grab one form there shop and return the other.
This is from the military benefits website... Again, some stores honor it and some don't. Many stores honor them on at least Veterans Day. I certainly would check it out.

Best Buy
Best Buy military discounts are available at some locations and are at the discretion of each individual location, typically 10% off, where available. Call ahead and ask as there is no corporate wide military discount or online discount.

Read more: Military Discounts Offered by Stores, Services & Online Sites | Military Benefits

How can one enroll in the beta app testing, is it a sideload or accountbound?
you cant

in order to use the beta app u need dji to provide a special beta link to download which only works w/ a specific email and drone serial.....
The 11th is around the corner and it will be available to all

Reactions: Ramacher
Ordered mine on the 30th (non-fly more combo). Paid $349 USD as no tariffs or shipping charges are applied to Canada. DJI keeps changing the order website ship time (currently 3-5 business days from payment confirmation). Based on my receipt estimation (10-15 business days) I have requested clarification.
Do I need to cancel the order and reorder to get a faster shipping date? They answer back that my receipt estimate is correct but nobody that orders after 30 October will cut in front of my shipment. Say WHAT? I tried to argue the case of the website saying 3-5 days if I order now but they said I can expect it to ship around 25 November. That will be 10 business days after 11 November. Uhhhhhhh, Say what?
So, there you have it. CLEAR AS MUD ON SHIPPING DATES.
1573142714137.png

you cant

in order to use the beta app u need dji to provide a special beta link to download which only works w/ a specific email and drone serial.....
The 11th is around the corner and it will be available to all
Billy Kyle had connections and was able to get one from store stock early. He used the beta app.

Reactions: DDS
Well, as this thread has established fairly conclusively, it looks like there will be ample supply available from retailers online and offline come release day, so I've just cancelled my flymore combo order from DJI, and ordered from Amazon to deliver nextday instead.
I'll still have to let it sit in the cupboard till the end of the week anyway, as I won't get a chance to fly until the weekend, autumn weather permitting!
1573144965811.png

He mentions in the video how he got it, but no names. He didn't mention how he got the app.
We got him the drone than gave dji his email and device serial which gave him access to the app.

BTW I see your a premium pilot Not sure if you know but premium pilots get 15% off everything in our store...(MM not included)

Yeah I was surprised, my tracking number shows it being delivered on Friday.

Is your order still on schedule to arrive tomorrow?

After I read your post I placed an order with Buydig. My Order Status went from "New" to "processing" yesterday morning. Then around 10am it went blank. Nothing was in the order status field. I emailed support, they told me that item is a pre-order and they'll ship it when they get it. I sent a follow up email asking about the Nov. 11 delivery guarantee and got another response that wasn't clear and did not confirm that's the case. So I called and the lady that answered knew exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned I ordered something that had a delivery guarantee. She said they're going to start shipping orders tomorrow so they arrive by the 11th. The second I get that tracking info, I'm canceling my DJI pre-order.

Update , I purchased from curry's in uk on a pre order BUT now you can no longer pre order from curry's, so it would appear they have stock to deliver to those who preorder early , this relates to flymore , you can still preorder stand alone .

And as for doubters about app , you don't get a special link if your a pre tester , go to site on your PC not tablet and if you look you will find , all you need is QI code ,
Unless it's been removed, I'll check later

Update , I purchased from curry's in uk on a pre order BUT now you can no longer pre order from curry's, so it would appear they have stock to deliver to those who preorder early , this relates to flymore , you can still preorder stand alone .

And as for doubters about app , you don't get a special link if your a pre tester , go to site on your PC not tablet and if you look you will find , all you need is QI code ,
Unless it's been removed, I'll check later
We're almost to the release date, so not a concern... but just out of curiosity.
I still couldn't find the app on the DJI Mavic Mini web pages.
If you still see it...post the URL.

If you grab the "Quick Start Guide" pg 2 their is a APP bar code but it simply re-directs back to the DJI Mini Web pages.

I purchased Fly More and Refresh..... nothing except up to processing point of Mini but had credit card charged for Refresh on Friday.......I also bought DJI Select to get priority shipping weeks earlier. The charge of Refresh has me wondering....

Reactions: jvloyola
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54