DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Mavic Mini] Re enable developer tools in DJI Assistant 2

That means that the FCC version has the capability of using 2.4ghz bands, but it's disabled on its firmware. It doesnt mean that the CE version has the same capabilities as the FCC version.

Reactions: good boy
Hi, has anyone managed to change the maximum altitude above 500m? As I tried to run DeveloperTools in DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic, I have a blank white window. I miss the tools.html, tools.js and * .css files. Where can I get these files?

Hi Guru!

Help please, tell me what the parameters responsible for the maximum speed and the maximum angle of inclination of the drone when moving forward, and the maximum descent speed in sports mode?

I've been playing around with the DJI Assistant 2 with the Mini and figured out how to enable the developer tools back. I wasn't able to do much with them but maybe someone can figure out how to write the config params like in the other Mavics?

Assistant still is an Electron based application but now everything is "compiled" into an asar file. So first you need to decompile it with:

npx asar extract app.asar app

Then you'll have to edit two lines in main.js

var debug = false

Change it to true.
And uncomment the developer tools line:

mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools()

If you compile this folder into an asar, replace the original asar file and run Assistant , you'll see a new button onthe top left corner that says "Developer tools":

2cXUe0Y.png

If you click it and open electron's dev tools (CTRL SHIFT I if im not mistaken) you'll see it's trying to find the file "tools.html". It's is not packaged anymore with Assistant. But you can import it from Assistant 1.1.2! Google it, unpack the asar and import the following files:

Code:
./build/base.css
./build/a3.css
./build/tools.css
./build/locale.js
./build/utils.js
./build/ws.js
./build/dass.js
./build/ tools.js [/ CODE]

Certains fichiers peuvent déjà exister dans votre nouveau fichier asar, ne les remplacez pas. Une fois que vous avez ajouté ces fichiers, reconditionnez le dossier avec

[ICODE] pack asar ./app app-tools-hack.asar [/ ICODE]

Remplacez le dossier asar d'origine, démarrez l'assistant, branchez votre mini et cliquez sur les outils de développement.

Vous verrez quelque chose comme ça:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Bj0tXf8.png[/IMG]

Cliquez sur connexion ouverte et envoyez cette charge utile:

{"SEQ": "123456", "CMD": "}

Vous récupérerez une chaîne base64 qui semble être cryptée.

Points à considérer:

1) Comment décrypter ce que l'assistant renvoie
2) Pouvons-nous envoyer des paramètres et écrire sur le mini?
3) Pouvons-nous activer / désactiver des choses sympas?

J'espère que quelqu'un plus intelligent que moi pourra comprendre cela. Faites-moi savoir si quelque chose n'est pas clair pour vous.
[/CITATION]
[QUOTE="mightypilot2000, post: 873621, member: 51296"]
I've been playing around with the DJI Assistant 2 with the Mini and figured out how to enable the developer tools back. I wasn't able to do much with them but maybe someone can figure out how to write the config params like in the other Mavics?

Assistant still is an Electron based application but now everything is "compiled" into an asar file. So first you need to decompile it with:

[ICODE]npx asar extract app.asar app[/ICODE]

[ICODE]var debug = false[/ICODE]

Change it to true.

[ICODE]mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools()[/ICODE]

Si vous compilez ce dossier dans un asar, remplacez le fichier asar d'origine et exécutez Assistant, vous verrez un nouveau bouton dans le coin supérieur gauche qui dit "Outils de développement":

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2cXUe0Y.png[/IMG]

Si vous cliquez dessus et ouvrez les outils de développement d'électrons (CTRL SHIFT I si je ne me trompe pas), vous verrez qu'il essaie de trouver le fichier "tools.html". Il n'est plus emballé avec Assistant. Mais vous pouvez l'importer depuis l'Assistant 1.1.2! Google it, décompressez l'asar et importez les fichiers suivants:

[CODE] ./ build / base.css
./build/a3.css
./build/tools.css
./build/locale.js
./build/utils.js
./build/ws.js
./build/dass.js
./build/tools.js

Certains fichiers peuvent déjà exister dans votre nouveau fichier asar, ne les remplacez pas. Une fois que vous avez ajouté ces fichiers, reconditionnez le dossier avec

pack asar ./app app-tools-hack.asar [/ ICODE] Remplacez le dossier asar d'origine, démarrez l'assistant, branchez votre mini et cliquez sur les outils de développement. Vous verrez quelque chose comme ça: [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Bj0tXf8.png[/IMG] Cliquez sur connexion ouverte et envoyez cette charge utile: {"SEQ": "123456", "CMD": "} Vous récupérerez une chaîne base64 qui semble être cryptée. Points à considérer: 1) Comment décrypter ce que l'assistant renvoie 2) Pouvons-nous envoyer des paramètres et écrire sur le mini? 3) Pouvons-nous activer / désactiver des choses sympas? J'espère que quelqu'un plus intelligent que moi pourra comprendre cela. Faites-moi savoir si quelque chose n'est pas clair pour vous. [/CITATION]

Je ne suis pas très mauvais en informatique, mais je ne peux pas mettre mon logiciel en mode développeur ?

pourriez-vous m'expliquer comme si vous parliez à un enfant ... ?

Je vous rassure je sais comment décompresser des fichiers asard sur le bloc-notes + +

Anything I try to get or set with comm_og_service_tool.py just ends up with "Error: Unrecognized response to read parameter value by hash request." for get and "Error: 'DJIPayload_FlyController_GetParamInfoEOL2015Re' object has no attribute 'type_id'" for set. I could list successfully, but no get/set.
Which firmware version were you successfully using it with? I'm currently on .400.

Try with the --alt option. I dont seem to need it in .200. This certainly works on mine.

./comm_og_service_tool.py /dev/ttyACM0 WM160 FlycParam set vert_vel_down_adding_max_0 -3

I managed (using python) to create a list of parameters.
(without warranty)

Attachments

• MM_parameters.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 179
Any chance of using this to increase the RTH speed? I would like to have it come back in S-mode if possible.

Any chance of using this to increase the RTH speed? I would like to have it come back in S-mode if possible.

I'm afraid the horizontal speeds will be encoded deeper in the firmware outside this table.

Maybe partly affect the speed of the parameter "go_home_current" it seems that the battery current is limited to 9A during the return home.

I offer my tested predefined parameters:

Attachments

• my_parameters.png
    my_parameters.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 205
help me pls. i cant have debug mode
You can also activate debug mode on older version of DJI Assistant

The tool mentioned by edyno is better and more advanced. If you can't understand how to use it is probably better if you don't try to modify the drone settings.

You can also activate debug mode on older version of DJI Assistant

The tool mentioned by edyno is better and more advanced. If you can't understand how to use it is probably better if you don't try to modify the drone settings.

but assistant 2 V1. 1. 2 does not fit Mavic mini

I managed (using python) to create a list of parameters.
(without warranty)
Hello, I'm trying to get parameters. I'm using this command: comm_og_service_tool.py COM9 WM160 FlycParam list --start=0 --count=1500 --fmt=csv. The problem is that for some parameters there is this written (example on line 640): Response on parameter 640 indicates end of list despite larger size reported.
How Can I solve it?
Thank you in advance
Dario

Attachments

• DJI.JPG
    DJI.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 106

npx asar extract app.asar app

var debug = false

Change it to true.

mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools()

If you compile this folder into an asar, replace the original asar file and run Assistant , you'll see a new button onthe top left corner that says "Developer tools":

2cXUe0Y.png

If you click it and open electron's dev tools (CTRL SHIFT I if im not mistaken) you'll see it's trying to find the file "tools.html". It's is not packaged anymore with Assistant. But you can import it from Assistant 1.1.2! Google it, unpack the asar and import the following files:

Code:
./build/base.css
./build/a3.css
./build/tools.css
./build/locale.js
./build/utils.js
./build/ws.js
./build/dass.js
./build/tools.js

Some files might already exist in your newer asar file, don't replace them. Once you added those files, repackage the folder with

asar pack ./app app-tools-hack.asar

Replace the original asar folder, start assistant, plug your mini and click developer tools.

You'll see somehting like this:

Bj0tXf8.png

Click on open connection and send this payload:

{“SEQ”:“123456”,“CMD”:“}

You'll get back a base64 string that seems to be encrypted.

Things to think about:

1) How to decrypt what assistant sends back
2) Can we send parameters and write to the mini?
3) Can we enable/disable cool things?

Hopefully someone smarter than me can figure this out. Let me know if something is not clear to you.
i tried changing a few things with notepad++ but had no luck plus i have no clue about asar files or how to change them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom