DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic ND Filters | Why & How

heo3480

Reactions
Do you need an ND filter for your new Drone? This tutorial will get you started why and when you need them and further includes an EASY way to pick the right ND filter

I have used Mavic Air, but the principle is the same for all DJI Drones

/Henrik

Reactions: kyrvas and KeithLa
Great video! This covered so many of the bases I've been seeking to understand, and not getting clearly from other videos and posts on this forum. Made a positive comment on your YouTube channel as well, and subscribed. Thanks!

Do you need an ND filter for your new Drone? This tutorial will get you started why and when you need them and further includes an EASY way to pick the right ND filter

I have used Mavic Air, but the principle is the same for all DJI Drones

/Henrik
Well done Henrik. I'm surprised there are not more followers of your tutorial; indeed, the Filter area is a complex one for me. For instance, graduated filters, and certain companies naming their filters with, what seems to me, mysterious alphanumeric labels; versus simply ND4, ND8, etc. Also, what about one company's filters versus another; is quality different? One company mentions the science that goes into their filters but this does not mean much to me; sounds good but should I just go with DJI who makes no hoopla about their filters' science or quality; nor do they mention who manufactures them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000