DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic No Longer Taking RAW+JPG Pictures

Achilles

Reactions
Hi Team,

Over the last week, I've noticed that even if I set the camera settings to RAW+JPG, when I look at the images on my memory card, I only have jpg pictures saved. Anyone else experiencing this?

thank you in advance

Did you maybe set your computer to hide DNG type files? Or to automatically import them as soon as the card is mounted to your computer?

Hi Team,

Over the last week, I've noticed that even if I set the camera settings to RAW+JPG, when I look at the images on my memory card, I only have jpg pictures saved. Anyone else experiencing this?

thank you in advance

I'm experiencing the same issue. I took some photos, promised a friend to send him the .DNG files. But at home, I noticed there were only .JPG files, while the settings were JPG + RAW. Yesterday, I tested it at home. The Mavic took both files, but afterwards, in the field, it only recorded .JPG files, while the settings were for sure JPG + RAW.

I hope someone has an answer to this annoying bug (what it seems to be).

It won't record raw in some of the special modes for some reason, also if you use some of the modes your setting might switch to jpg and won't go back until you change it again manually
Reset camera in the app, and try it on test on the ground.

I'm having the same/similar issue... After a shoot yesterday I found the JPEG's were there but blocks of DNG's totally missing. I didn't change modes or anything. It was for a very important shoot and my equipment failed me. Very disappointed.

Usually this is due to using active track settings which turns off RAW - it is easy to forget to switch RAW back on.
What was the setting showing when you checked it again - and will it work correctly when you select RAW+JPG now

There are many modes of operation that affect camera settings and change them for you, so it's very important to always check everything is set as you want every single time you're going to use something.

I have experience this same issues but my iphone has run out of space available . It took only JPG on mavic. I make sure microSD has enough storage for keep DNG but it keep only JPG.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore