DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic parts for self repair

romarnv

Reactions
Has anyone ordered & received parts for their mavic? I'm not sending my perfectly good bird to DJI, don't like what I hear. Just need 2 gimbal pieces(cracked by screws), that will take a minute to R&R. I have made contact with a couple of vendors on this forum with no results. Just wondering if anyone has actually received a part and from who?

Good flying to all, thanks to all for your responses in advance

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 33
Have contacted him a half a dozen times, he says he has what I need, I've tried PM, email since that communication a week ago, just waiting for a response, so I can clear my head of this. I know he's a busy guy, so I'll wait on him. If you know of any other part holders, let me know.

Many thanks

what I know about him, he's a man I do respect, I have done my best to communicate with him, that's all I can do. If he is still interested
in helping the drone community, Then someday we will hear from him.
His intentions seem legit, but I do not know him personally.

The situation will work out one way or another
'

Was just asking rom as I didn't know that's who you had contacted. I'm not sure what's up with him not contacting you.
I have not had any dealings with him other than seeing him here.
Do if you have contact though repost here if you don't mind.
Thanks

Was just asking rom as I didn't know that's who you had contacted. I'm not sure what's up with him not contacting you.
I have not had any dealings with him other than seeing him here.
Do if you have contact though repost here if you don't mind.
Thanks
no problem, I will

Good flying

Robert

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry for the delays and answering emails. I got back from vacation last week and have been slammed with backlog of repairs since then. I do have all the parts and I will be putting them up here within the next few days.

Reactions: Rbruz
Seems I did read you say you was gonna be gone and forgot .
Sorry bout that and thanks for posting.
IMG_8278.PNG

Sorry for the delays and answering emails. I got back from vacation last week and have been slammed with backlog of repairs since then. I do have all the parts and I will be putting them up here within the next few days.

Glad to hear from you,
Take care, we'll be in contact

Robert

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky