DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro battery availability

gustavlassche

Reactions
Hello guys,
So i'm planning on buying a new battery next summer because my current one already has 75 charges on it. One question though, for how long will DJI produce the mavic 1 batteries? When DJI brings out new drones they will eventually stop producing the older versions. Does anyone know how long DJI will produce the M1 batteries? Phantom 3 batteries are still available on the site. And what about the mavic pro platinum batteries? (since they work with the regular M1). I don't want to buy a new battery right now because I don't fly a lot in the winter.
Also, it seems like a lot of local stores and webshops already stopped selling the m1 battery (at least in my country).
greetings Gustav.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long DJI will produce the M1 batteries?
Nobody knows for sure, but I'm guessing for at least 2+ years after they stop selling the Mavic Pro. They are still actively selling the Mavic Pro in the DJI Store.

I'm sure MP1 batteries will be available for many more years. The MP1 was, and is, a tremendously popular AC. If DJI stops making/selling the batteries then someone else will. I wouldn't be concerned.

The MP1 was, and is, a tremendously popular AC
No doubt. I've never seen DJI post numbers, but the MP1 has got to be the top selling DJI drone of all time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan