Mavic Pro Build Info - Serial Number?

Hi all,

My 2 cents

Some Spark's SN

0ASDE4V0B100RT
0ASDE4J00100G4
0ASDE5X1B100MA
0ASDE5J1B1009W

What difference between mavic "November serial number" and December ? just logo ?
Thanks

Hi all,

My 2 cents

Some Spark's SN

0ASDE4V0B100RT
0ASDE4J00100G4
0ASDE5X1B100MA
0ASDE5J1B1009W

I've used the Mavic decoder on my Spark S/Ns and have gotten realistic dates, so I believe the decoder program works on the Spark as well.

YMMV

The manufacture date decoding algorithm should work for most (all?) DJI products.

If anywon would like to post Spark controller and battery Serial numbers (or PM them to me), I will update the site code to properly determine and properly identify those devices.

(same for Inspire/2, Phantom 3/4, etc.)

The manufacture date decoding algorithm should work for most (all?) DJI products.

If anywon would like to post Spark controller and battery Serial numbers (or PM them to me), I will update the site code to properly determine and properly identify those devices.

(same for Inspire/2, Phantom 3/4, etc.)

I've posted this before but here you go

Hi all,

My 2 cents

Some Spark's AC SN

0ASDE4V0B100RT
0ASDE4J00100G4
0ASDE5X1B100MA
0ASDE5J1B1009W

Last edited:
I'm reading a post from Logger on page 5 that seems to summarize the algorithm pretty well. I was wondering if we can tell if a mavic is refurbished from this?

I sent in a mavic a few weeks ago with the care refresh being applied. Therefore, I get either a brand new drone or a refurb. The replacement drone that I am receiving has the following serial number:
08QUE4800105DC. The original drone was 08QDDBM01203CG.

Everything I have read seems to indicate that the character at position 4 is constantly "D". However, in this case it's U. This is similar to what was reported by Nightowl702 and mnobes.12. mnobes.12 said his was through refresh as well. I'm not sure about Nightowl702.

Are any people getting brand new Mavics with a "U" in the fourth position? I'm honestly just trying to figure out if this is a refurbished or brand new unit. According to the decoder site, it says it was manufactured on Saturday, April, 8th 2017. This was just before the time I sent my drone in for repair/replacement, so I figured maybe it was brand new. For all I know, this could be the date of repair completion of a drone that was refurbished. Would anyone know if the same S/N gets used on refurbs or do they get new ones?

Just got mine yesterday from Amazon. Also have QU in my serial number. It was manufactured, according too this thread, the 19th April 2017 and it's supposed to be brand new (hope so).

Just got mine yesterday from Amazon. Also have QU in my serial number. It was manufactured, according too this thread, the 19th April 2017 and it's supposed to be brand new (hope so).

Mine also starts with 08QU, if I decode the following codes, I get May 19th 2017, purchased in July. Even though it was sold as brand new Fly More combo, one of the stickers had black grease as if it was reapplied, also there seemed to be some flight records, although I quickly chalked them up to QA testing and erased them. Otherwise, everything looked new and flies well.

Received also a Mavic with 08QUE soled as new (Germany) and it is the Combo Package.
Maybe it has to do with the Package you buy?

Any new informations about the Numbers with U?

Everything looks ok so far. But would like to know.

I guess we worry too much about "U". My guess it's some internal hardware revision - Mavic's manufactured recently are not 100% same as last year's. Some board is different, etc.

Guess the same. Rather than that I guess it has also to do with the new packed combo equipment.
Everything seems to be in a perfect new condition so far. Didn't make my first flight yet - need to read all informations before,
but i am certain it will work fine :)

Read also about a serial number with 08QCE....so there might be bunch of coming or already outside with different serials than we know about, today.

Is anyone taking over the decoder.... guess I'm a week or two late. Just got my new "Alpine" and was curious about the manufacture date.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929