DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Updates on my case, I sent my drone back to DJI last week.
After they tested on my drone, they said the gimbal arm and the vibration damper needs to be replaced. And they did it for free under warranty.

So with that, I assume that a 0 gimbal roll adjustment should be the norm. Otherwise I doubt any replacement was necessary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170329-150323.png
    Screenshot_20170329-150323.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
2b71dd0a1627e3cd90583abb9adf88b8.jpg

First time flying the MP since I got it back from DJI. This is at gimbal roll adjustment at 0.

WELL WELL.... I sent it back for nothing I guess.

just set it level with the adjustment wheel or in the menu. Don't care for any number that is not 0.

Reactions: Essence
just set it level with the adjustment wheel or in the menu. Don't care for any number that is not 0.

Yes, I was insistent that it has to be a 0. I guess I have to bury that though and move on to what you just said.

Moving on......

Reactions: Mavrack and Egika
It is completely normal for the user to adjust the horizon manually. DJI Gimbals have some margins of error in the manufacture. I have had 5 units and 3 of them need small manual adjustments in the Gimbal Roll

It is completely normal for the user to adjust the horizon manually. DJI Gimbals have some margins of error in the manufacture. I have had 5 units and 3 of them need small manual adjustments in the Gimbal Roll

I also think that people don't realize that horizon viewpoints can change via wind, elevation changes.

you only need to go left or right and the horizon will change, that is how it is supposed to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_