DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro no status and not communicating

LEF

Reactions
Hello,

My Mavic Pro is not working, The Mavic status light does not light up any colour on startup and i cannot connect5 my controller.

I have Tried rebinding the controller but the drone does not seem to go into pairing mode or do anything. (Note the dose move the gimble and propellors on startup (Also making the startup sound))

I have tried removing the SD card a different battery. Also connecting to the DJI assist software. The controller is on the latest software and i could not get the drone to communicate.

Help

Hello,

My Mavic Pro is not working, The Mavic status light does not light up any colour on startup and i cannot connect5 my controller.

I have Tried rebinding the controller but the drone does not seem to go into pairing mode or do anything. (Note the dose move the gimble and propellors on startup (Also making the startup sound))

I have tried removing the SD card a different battery. Also connecting to the DJI assist software. The controller is on the latest software and i could not get the drone to communicate.

Help
Make sure that it is not in WiFi mode, switch on the side of the Mavic under a small cover.

The issue is how. I cant connect it to the DJI Software or my phone.

You can upgrade & downgrade thru the DJI assistant. You may have a cable problem. Use the USB port to connect to your device but also remove the side cable when doing so.

The 1st thing I'd try is the cable but I think it's a FW issue. Have you looked at a YouTube video on how to upgrade/downgrade your FW?
This is the issue. The drone will not connect to the controller or my computer. I have tried different cables. The drone is on and I have tried restarting. (I connected my controller to my pc no prob)

Reactions: Tesadorn
Have you ever connected to the computer before? Sounds like a problem that is caused by interrupting a firmware update, or a failed firmware modification. If that is the case, you most likely have an expensive brick.

Hello,

Help
Is your drone working now? As im having a same problem and tried everything no lucky

If so your drone is working how did you fixed??

Thanks

hello. could you find any way to fix it? i had the same problem after trying to mod my mavic. no response now in no ways..

I had this problem in the past, and was able to fix it by changing from WF to RC.
Hello,

Help
Sometimes when removing the SD card you may accidentally switch from RC to WF, it has happened to me a couple of times, just switch back to RC and restart everything. If this doesn't work then try the software upgrade. Let me know if you fixed the problem.

I am having the exact same problem, i tried everything and i updated firmware a week or so ago and flew with no issues. all of a sudden i seem to be bricked, i just posted a similar threat hoping someone can explain.

I tried to install a few times. I am running it on a mac, not a windows machine. I need dig up a USB to USB cable so i can connect the remote and see if it recognizes it. I have a feeling my drone is toast. Nothing was done wrong. Everything was updated and had multiple flights since updates. No crashes, nothing.

Hello,

Help
I have to mention it, did you accidentally switch the Mavic to WiFi? Switch is under one of the side flaps.

The AC and assistant communicate by using the USB as a network connection for some functions, such as log download. A firewall on the PC could be blocking this network connection. I also found with Win 10, the USB network driver was at fault. I had posted elsewhere what the exact fix was for that. Right now I can't remember what that was.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb