DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Plat - Will not Connect on Android but did originally

TomA

Reactions
Hi ALl,
I have a new Maic Pro Platinum 3 weeks old. It connected no problems 3 weeks ago, and RC and drone all worked fine with my Android S6. Now 3 week later the same phone will not connect. I have re-downloaded the app ect, and still no luck. I then downloaed the app onto a another android phone and it connected no problem at all. The cables I use are the same between phones - so would anybody have an idea why it worked on the original phone but now will not, but I can connect to a different phone ?
Thanks
Tom

One guy found enough lint in the cable socket to screw up the connection. He powered off the phone and dug it out with a staple wire.

Perhaps your phone RAM is maxed out. Caching video and pic's will do that.

Try turning off all other apps and run in airplane mode. Perhaps the CPU is maxed out.

Just grasping at straws here but I have read where others have had these problems.

HI Mossiback - I had not thought of the RAM or cache issues. I cleared the me / cache and the app connected, although I need to do this every time. Afraid might be an issue when flying for a long time but will wait and see what happens. Thanks Again. Tom

HI Mossiback - I had not thought of the RAM or cache issues. I cleared the me / cache and the app connected, although I need to do this every time. Afraid might be an issue when flying for a long time but will wait and see what happens. Thanks Again. Tom
I am glad you fixed the problem. You can turn off caching in Go 4 general settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe