DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

chanx343

Reactions
Dear folks,

Please help me to resolve this problem...

The RC shows "Charging" once connect RC and my Android cell phone...

The DJI Go won't auto-launch anymore....

After I power on the aircraft and RC, and manually turn on Dji Go, it still shows "disconnected"

I have been using my Mavic Pro over 1 year, everything was fine before this, I have no idea what's wrong I did. Sometimes it pops up MTP, charging or file transfer, I always choose the first one....

Please help ......orz

I have not heard of this problem before, but I would start with the simple things first. Try a different data cable, then try a different phone/tablet. I would first clear the defaults for DJIgo and any other app that you may have used to fly the aircraft. You could also try a re-installation of DJIgo, or a different flight app.

Was there a popup asking if you wanted to use the connection as data "mtp" or charging? If so choose data

Reactions: Gray_seagull
My problem is the other way around. When I plug my Galaxy S9+ into my controller, my phone sees the controller as a battery and charges off the controller.

My problem is the other way around. When I plug my Galaxy S9+ into my controller, my phone sees the controller as a battery and charges off the controller.
All Android devices, phone or tablet will charge from the RC when connected.
Your problem is you are using a Samsung device and somwhere along the line you have installed another app that can be used by the Controller (litchi, drone Harmony, cavu etc). You CANNOT HAVE 2 or more apps that use the RC on Samsung device at the same time. You must uninstall them and just have GO4 or use a package Disabler to temporarily disable said apps.
Only then will Go4 invoke and connect to the RC. Just way Samsung is unfortunately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22