DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic will not work with 2 pairs of DJI Goggles

HoverGuy

Reactions
Hope this saves someone some grief. Purchased Litchi as a test. With one set of goggles connected map and Litchi works fine. Have no issues with distant flights. However when 2 sets of goggles are connected, range is limited to 99 feet. This occurs with DJI GO 4 or with Litchi, despite the fact the apps are signed in.

Have been trying to resolve this for 3 1/2 days and contacted DJI support. Bobby states this a known firmware issue and will take a month to rectify. They are also aware that DJI GO 4 app keeps losing the map when restarted and a fix is suppose to be out in the next week.

Hello
Did you ever get this resolved. Ive been trying to get my 2 sets of goggles to work with my mavic for about 2 months now. Ive tried everything i can think of after DJI "support" and all their videos and instructions just dont work. Quadcopters Uk were very helpful but again they havent had any luck. Getting very frustrating to say the least.
Thanks
Lex
UK

Bound 2 pairs of goggles multiple times with no issues (always using DJI GO).

You WILL NOT have any video on the tablet anymore, only telemetry, but that's normal.

Hello
Did you ever get this resolved. Ive been trying to get my 2 sets of goggles to work with my mavic for about 2 months now. Ive tried everything i can think of after DJI "support" and all their videos and instructions just dont work. Quadcopters Uk were very helpful but again they havent had any luck. Getting very frustrating to say the least.
Thanks
Lex
UK

Hi Lex,
Performed all the updates yesterday, goggles, Mavic, RC, batteries, flight data base, and 4.17 App. Happy to report had 5 glorious flights yesterday. Even had a second RC paired so my Wife could fly... worked great and She was stoked! Did lose the map on 2 flights though and was in airplane mode on IPad mini 4 with cached maps.

This is the video i sent to DJI to try and explain what i was doing in the hope they would spot my mistake. They say its fine but to update my firmware. I had obviously done that up to .900 on everything before that but still no joy.

Guys please if you have time could you have a look and maybe help a very frustrated fellow pilot out.

This is what i want to share with my family when we are out and about here in Scotland

Thanks in advance guys
Bogman

You have likely timed out. EVERYTHING should be powered up before you start the procedure. For some reason at step 8 you still have both controller and Mavic off.

This is the video i sent to DJI to try and explain what i was doing in the hope they would spot my mistake. They say its fine but to update my firmware. I had obviously done that up to .900 on everything before that but still no joy.

Guys please if you have time could you have a look and maybe help a very frustrated fellow pilot out.

This is what i want to share with my family when we are out and about here in Scotland

Thanks in advance guys
Bogman

That no signal error is normal when video is sent to the goggles. My Mavic and goggles do the same thing and they work fine. The no signal error is because the video is now sent to goggles and not the app. The app is still receiving downlink from the Mavic, note the battery level and sats display is normal. Good Luck, Louie

Ok so progress of a sort tonight. Updated everything from .900 to .1000. Still "no signal" error which I can see now is “normal” Louie when the app is not showing video but now with both transmitters bound and both sets of goggles working I can set the parameters within the app. Before for example with the no signal error the max height and RTH height settings were dead. Anyway thanks for your input tonight guys it was most appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78