DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount 3.0

buttons276

Reactions
i just had to say I’ve had three different phone holders and the first two were so cheap feeling. I mean it kinda sucks have a 1000 dollar drone and some cheap plastic phone holder. I ordered my mavmount Saturday and it already got here! I couldnt believe how fast they shipped it. If anyone is looking for a phone or tablet holder you won’t be sorry if you go with a mavmount. I had a guy tell me they cost to much. No way. I paid 23 dollars for the plastic one from China. The mavmount actually looks like it belongs with something that cost 1000 bucks. It’s just awesome. If you do order one make sure you get everything at once. I ordered the mount and didn’t realize I forget the neck strap so I had to place two orders. Then it came today and I realized I picked out the wrong clamp. So I had to order another one. Anyway, three orders so I have 20 bucks in shipping. But that’s my fault.

i just had to say I’ve had three different phone holders and the first two were so cheap feeling. I mean it kinda sucks have a 1000 dollar drone and some cheap plastic phone holder. I ordered my mavmount Saturday and it already got here! I couldnt believe how fast they shipped it. If anyone is looking for a phone or tablet holder you won’t be sorry if you go with a mavmount. I had a guy tell me they cost to much. No way. I paid 23 dollars for the plastic one from China. The mavmount actually looks like it belongs with something that cost 1000 bucks. It’s just awesome. If you do order one make sure you get everything at once. I ordered the mount and didn’t realize I forget the neck strap so I had to place two orders. Then it came today and I realized I picked out the wrong clamp. So I had to order another one. Anyway, three orders so I have 20 bucks in shipping. But that’s my fault.
The Mavmount is top notch, definitely a quality piece. The 3.0 iteration is their best yet. Fly safe!

Reactions: Aerial West
i just had to say I’ve had three different phone holders and the first two were so cheap feeling. I mean it kinda sucks have a 1000 dollar drone and some cheap plastic phone holder. I ordered my mavmount Saturday and it already got here! I couldnt believe how fast they shipped it. If anyone is looking for a phone or tablet holder you won’t be sorry if you go with a mavmount. I had a guy tell me they cost to much. No way. I paid 23 dollars for the plastic one from China. The mavmount actually looks like it belongs with something that cost 1000 bucks. It’s just awesome.
dude, thank you so much for the fantastic feedback, i really appreciate it. It;'s reviews like this that keep us making products for you guys with a huge smile on our faces!

I just got my mavic 2 in the mail yesterday... already took a beauty shot with the mavmount 3.0!

mavic2 mavmount adapter.jpg

Reactions: Niblett and doobry
haha, I love the way the Mavic is looking at the camera.. That's hilarious!

I bought a mavmount for my Spark and I love it. Travels everywhere with me :) Quality bit of kit.. What is different about the 3.0?

haha, I love the way the Mavic is looking at the camera.. That's hilarious!

I bought a mavmount for my Spark and I love it. Travels everywhere with me :) Quality bit of kit.. What is different about the 3.0?
haha, i tried to make it look that way... glad someone appreciated it!

the 3.0 was updated when the Mavic AIR came out to fit their slightly new design with the rubber stops. The Mavmount 3.0 fits EVERY DJI foldable controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: davery87 and doobry
Are there any UK stockists of mavmount 3? I’m done paying rip off import tax, duty and “admin” fees :mad:
Sorry, we don't. I've never had anyone report any fees coming into the UK. Seems we get by just fine.

Ordering one of these today for my Mavic 2 Pro! Can't wait

Reactions: JetBlk
awesome! and I'll ship that bugger asap!

Big day today! I jumped in with both feet and ordered a CrystalSky 7.85” and a MavMount for it.

The most beautiful part of all is - because you used a bog-standard 1/4” screw mount for the CS bracket - I was able to get a mount for my Phantom 4 Pro that’s also compatible with the MavMount:CS bracket.

Delicious. Will be able to move the CrystalSky from my Mavic (1) Pro to the Phantom 4 Pro with one thumbscrew. That’s just splendid. Thank you for some wonderful engineering!

yep, only professional mounts over here... gotta be compatible with everything on set :)

Reactions: dmurphynj
Just got my M2 Zoom today and the Mavmount 2 fits but not perfectly. The little lip that went so well onto the spark RC doesn’t have anywhere to go on the Mavic2 remote. Did I buy a spark version or something?;)

I have the Mavmount 3 for my MA and Crystalsky 7.85. I also purchased the lanyard kit, however, if i use the bottom usb to the RC the cord is right where lanyard bracket needs to go. Have i installed the bracket incorrectly?

Got mine in in 3 days, my friend(due to me telling him how kickass it is) got his in 2 days. Great shipping, badass product!! Love the quality. Screw the cheap plastic crap!

Just got my M2 Zoom today and the Mavmount 2 fits but not perfectly. The little lip that went so well onto the spark RC doesn’t have anywhere to go on the Mavic2 remote. Did I buy a spark version or something?;)

I think you need the Mavmount 3 version. It has cut outs to accommodate the storage holders for the sticks and a longer lip.

yep, only professional mounts over here... gotta be compatible with everything on set :)

So - any suggestion on how to get a 1/4" thread mount on a Phantom 4 Pro controller? I ordered a bracket I thought would be perfect.... except that dopey me missed that it's for the P3 Standard remote... that ain't gotta work. :-/

Essentially what I want to be able to do is leave the MavMount:CS bracket attached to the Crystalsky, and then unscrew it from the MavMount on my Mavic, and reattach it to my P4P.

Got any neat goo-gaws you can think of before I start hacking stuff together on my workbench?

Thanks!

I have the Mavmount 3 for my MA and Crystalsky 7.85. I also purchased the lanyard kit, however, if i use the bottom usb to the RC the cord is right where lanyard bracket needs to go. Have i installed the bracket incorrectly?
Great question. We have no idea why DJi decided to put a cord dead bottom center, but fortunately they also have a micro-usb port on the side you can plug into, no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada