DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximum Flight Distance - disabled

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
Hello. I'm new at this so please forgive me if I'm blur. I have a new Mavic 2 Pro. When going through the menu in my RC the Maximum Flight Distance setting is Disabled and I can't seem to be able to enter any numbers. Would anyone know why? Thanks for any help.

Reactions: dirkclod
First off, welcome! I'm new at this as well, so consider the source... By any chance are you operating in beginner mode? If so, that would automatically grey out a few flight parameters in the hope that a shower of plastic parts doesn't happen as you are developing your skills.

Reactions: mereflyer
Hello. I'm new at this so please forgive me if I'm blur. I have a new Mavic 2 Pro. When going through the menu in my RC the Maximum Flight Distance setting is Disabled and I can't seem to be able to enter any numbers. Would anyone know why? Thanks for any help.
That setting is stored in the drone itself so it has to be connected for you to be able to set it, just like the RTH height.

When going through the menu in my RC the Maximum Flight Distance setting is Disabled and I can't seem to be able to enter any numbers
When disabled, that means the flight distance is not being restricted. After connecting your Mavic to DJI GO, you'll be able to enable it and set a max distance (if you want to limit the distance for some reason).

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Thanks everyone for your replies. The prob was not being connected so all is good (and no shattered plastic!).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000