DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Me and my wife (38 weeks pregnant) at the local swimming hole enjoying the paddle board. Mavic 2 Pro and GoPro 7

Let's see if I got this math right. Parents who like to have some good healthy fun together + a great area to live and grow up = one lucky little dude or dudette. Enjoy every moment. Time goes so fast...

Reactions: BingErr
Let's see if I got this math right. Parents who like to have some good healthy fun together + a great area to live and grow up = one lucky little dude or dudette. Enjoy every moment. Time goes so fast...
Thanks. Yes, time already goes fast for us. I can't imagine how fast it will go now. Already planning some adventures to take him on. I'm sure he'll start popping up in my drone videos.

Reactions: Brockrock
Congratulations! Also, get some sleep while you still can. LOL
Yeah, sleep is important, but I feel like we hit the jackpot with this little guy. Slept 4 hours straight on the very first night home. He's a very content baby! ?

Here's my boy! This video is mostly GoPro 7 shots but I did use the Mavic 2 Pro to get a few establishing shots at the beginning of the video. Since no visitors were allowed to visit in the hospital I decided to make a nice birth video to show family and friends... and you guys (if you're interested).

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Here's my boy! This video is mostly GoPro 7 shots but I did use the Mavic 2 Pro to get a few establishing shots at the beginning of the video. Since no visitors were allowed to visit in the hospital I decided to make a nice birth video to show family and friends... and you guys (if you're interested).
That was beautiful! Welcome to the ride Little Guy. A very hearty congratulations to you all. Well Done!

Reactions: BingErr

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760