DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mic volume DJI editor

DoubleDrive

Reactions
Guys, is there any way to disable the mic when recording videos? When I edit my videos in the DJI app I have to go clip by clip to turn off the volume. Anyone find a better app for editing videos quickly or bulk clip mic disable option?

Also, is there no option to add text to videos through the built in editor?

Disable mic in settings.

No text in videos. Also no photos.

Would be nice to have the option of it being there but just turning it off when creating a video. Or mic on for 2 clips and off for the remainder.

Just use the Mic input on you phone and use the phones built in Audio recorder. That gives you full control and then you can re-sync the audio track in with separate software.

Rob

I am having the exact opposite problem.I would love to have sound yet can not seem to make it happen.
I have the latest DJI GO 4 app that is supposed to support sound yet am not able to record it. I think I have it enabled on my phone. Should I be hearing sound when I hit the play arrow on the phone screen? Does anyone know of a video that shows ALL step by step instructions on how to make it happen?

You have to enable the sound recording in the DJI GO4 menu and you also have to give the app permission in the OS to use the Mic. I am not in front of the app now so I cannot tell you exactly where the setting is, but it is in ver 4.05 and up.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennismavicair1