DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 1 fly More combo vs mini 2

Jagercek

Reactions
Hello everyone. I want to buy a magic mini and I found the same price for the older version of mavic mini fly more combo and the drone only version of mavic mini 2. Both prices are 450€. Which option is better.

Reactions: slup
Hello everyone. I want to buy a magic mini and I found the same price for the older version of mavic mini fly more combo and the drone only version of mavic mini 2. Both prices are 450€. Which option is better.
Just a little search will lead you to the Mini 2 .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain / Snow and land on Water.

well you know maybe you understood me wrong. If I buy a newer version I can't buy a fly more combo. But if I buy an older one I can.
O no ... understood you very well ;)

Still the Mini 2 ... even a clean one without the Combo & just a single battery.

Reactions: pelagic_one

Have to agree with netfolks2000. Go forward with the technology. It is a bit more expensive buying the extras this way, just keep an eye on the specials.

Reactions: sikspy
Which option is better.
Welcome to the forum!

Since last flying in 25 knots of wind, my Mini has stayed in its case since September. I’m just awaiting my inclination to sell it, and buy the Mini 2.

Reactions: OldGuy
Don't waste your money on the Mavic Mini. Get the Mini 2 it's miles better.

Buy the Mini 2 and add batteries and accessories as needed. As I've said in other threads, the Mini 2 is a drone you can grow into, while the Mini 1 is a drone you can grow out of. Been there. Done that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM