DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 - Core board component

bud23

Reactions
Hi,
I have a mini 3 that has an issue with a 24 pin FPC on the core board, basically its broken.
I have removed the connector ( recepticle) and tried , and i mean tried all avenues to locate another connector.
I have had some shipped from China but although they are the correct pinage and width the length ( pitch ?) is smaller and hence they do not line up.
DJI repair services in the UK although helpful refuse to help me, so I am left with a simple fix that cant be achieved.
So, does anybody have any links/advice/connectors? they can help me out with please.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
Hi,
I have a mini 3 that has an issue with a 24 pin FPC on the core board, basically its broken.
I have removed the connector ( recepticle) and tried , and i mean tried all avenues to locate another connector.
I have had some shipped from China but although they are the correct pinage and width the length ( pitch ?) is smaller and hence they do not line up.
DJI repair services in the UK although helpful refuse to help me, so I am left with a simple fix that cant be achieved.
So, does anybody have any links/advice/connectors? they can help me out with please.

after scouring many forums I think I have a solution.
The esc - core cable has both the male and female connectors, i can desolder the connector i need and replace the component that way.
I shall order the cable and go from there for now.

Reactions: lolo780