DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mount Fuji Japan DJI Mavic Mini & Pocket

Congeetime

Reactions
Hello!

Here's a cinematic take on a recent trip to Kawaguchi, Japan. First time using the DJI mavic mini and the osmo pocket and they're the best combo for travelling! Also, my first time color grading so things aren't perfect! The weather wasn't the greatest so drone shots were limited HOWEVER, I was quite impressed by how the mavic mini handled the wind. Winds were up to 40kmph(25mph) but the mavic mini flew back home without any issues and this was over a giant lake! The osmo pocket was also the perfect travel companion. If i needed a video, I just slipped it out of my pocket and within 5 seconds, I can start shooting 4k smooth video. These two I definitely recommend for travelling once this whole pandemic is over and done with!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Is this a publicity spot from dji?

Hello!

Here's a cinematic take on a recent trip to Kawaguchi, Japan. First time using the DJI mavic mini and the osmo pocket and they're the best combo for travelling! Also, my first time color grading so things aren't perfect! The weather wasn't the greatest so drone shots were limited HOWEVER, I was quite impressed by how the mavic mini handled the wind. Winds were up to 40kmph(25mph) but the mavic mini flew back home without any issues and this was over a giant lake! The osmo pocket was also the perfect travel companion. If i needed a video, I just slipped it out of my pocket and within 5 seconds, I can start shooting 4k smooth video. These two I definitely recommend for travelling once this whole pandemic is over and done with!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Your filming had the right idea and spirit- unfortunately, it was all too dark and the focusing was soft. The silhouettes scenes were terribly out of focus at the beginning and at the end.

Your filming had the right idea and spirit- unfortunately, it was all too dark and the focusing was soft. The silhouettes scenes were terribly out of focus at the beginning and at the end.

Appreciate the feedback! Wanted to put a spin on it since, I never liked the image quality and colors from videos straight out of camera(except for canons). Also, the out of focus was on purpose as I wanted to swift focus from the person to the mountain in the background and vice versa :)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU