DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio a huge letdown so far

I tried several bluetooth mice I had laying around and the only one that worked was the Apple Magic Mouse II. Once paired, it remains paired. The original Magic Mouse version did not work. You can only pair the mouse to one device at a time.

Reactions: RolandW
I tried several bluetooth mice I had laying around and the only one that worked was the Apple Magic Mouse II. Once paired, it remains paired. The original Magic Mouse version did not work. You can only pair the mouse to one device at a time.
I got my Logitech M535 Bluetooth mouse to work with Moverio this morning. What a relief! Do you use your mouse out in the field or just for setup indoors?

I carry the mouse with me in the field. Making selections with the track pad seems to work well, but scrolling with two fingers can lead to improper selections which can be distracting. I find most flights can be completed without needing the mouse, but if it is to be used, a suitable surface needs to be available.

Reactions: RolandW
I carry the mouse with me in the field. Making selections with the track pad seems to work well, but scrolling with two fingers can lead to improper selections which can be distracting. I find most flights can be completed without needing the mouse, but if it is to be used, a suitable surface needs to be available.
Interesting. The wheel on the Logitech works great for scrolling. I'm thinking I can carry it in my pocket with the power off, then pull it out if I need it and use my leg as a mousepad. Seems to work pretty well when I test it in the house.

I was thinking about a trackball too, but will see how the mouse-on-thigh technique works first.
I paired some old Bluetooth headphones to replace the wired earbuds, and this afternoon I received a 6-inch USB cable to connect to the RC, so the cable clutter is disappearing.
I installed Litchi this morning per your excellent instructions (I have a paid copy on my phone) and noticed when I went back to GO 4, my C1 and C2 buttons were "Undefined," and it would not let me set them back to the actions I had assigned to them earlier, which had been identical to what I have in Litchi. Have you seen this? I searched and found something on one of the Phantom forums, but haven't seen a solution. I also found a Facebook post where a Litchi user asked about this, and Litchi replied: "This is intended. In order for Litchi to use C1/C2 they have to be reset. They can't unfortunately be set back to the original values." That doesn't sound good.

Last edited:
I was thinking about a trackball too, but will see how the mouse-on-thigh technique works first.
I paired some old Bluetooth headphones to replace the wired earbuds, and this afternoon I received a 6-inch USB cable to connect to the RC, so the cable clutter is disappearing.
I installed Litchi this morning per your excellent instructions (I have a paid copy on my phone) and noticed when I went back to GO 4, my C1 and C2 buttons were "Undefined," and it would not let me set them back to the actions I had assigned to them earlier, which had been identical to what I have in Litchi. Have you seen this? I searched and found something on one of the Phantom forums, but haven't seen a solution. I also found a Facebook post where a Litchi user asked about this, and Litchi replied: "This is intended. In order for Litchi to use C1/C2 they have to be reset. They can't unfortunately be set back to the original values." That doesn't sound good.
Manage

You might be able to reset them in DJI Go 4, by doing a reboot.

I had set the c1 and c2 to different fucntions in litchi, when I went to use DJI Go 4 they were still set as originally and I could change them, they were not undefined

Last edited:
You might be able to reset them in DJI Go 4, by doing a reboot.

I had set the c1 and c2 to different fucntions in litchi, when I went to use DJI Go 4 they were still set as originally and I could change them, they were not undefined
Thanks, that's interesting. I'll have to fiddle with it. For now in GO 4, when I tap "Undefined," no list pops up. Looking forward to trying Litchi on the glasses.

I bit the bullet and ordered mine from Amazon and it will be here tomorrow. I tired the dgi goggles and while pretty nice, they are just too **** bulky and heavy. Red mark on forehead and a pain in the neck (literally) after only a few minutes, not to mention I'm sure I looked like a complete retard at the park LOL. Anyway quick question, does the Moverio store have the lastest DJI GO 4 software (4.2.4) ?? Is that software working correctly? Any tips?

If you have Mavic Air thats a bad news, because Moverio Market still not yet update with the latest DJI GO 4. So the current version won’t support Air at all.

Are there any issues with 4.2.4 that you're aware of, from what I understand 4.1.22 works without issue. Also do I have to install google maps or does dji go 4 use its own maps?

I just finished watching this and found it very insightful. I didn't realize that it was using si-oled. I have a LG oled TV so this is good new for me.

Are there any issues with 4.2.4 that you're aware of, from what I understand 4.1.22 works without issue. Also do I have to install google maps or does dji go 4 use its own maps?

No issues with 4.2.4 as yet, the official version is 4.1.22 as that is one available in the Moverio apps store, but as you can see even Epson is testing all the versions.

You have to use 4.2.4 if you have a Mavic Air and want to use the Moverio glasses with them, only 4.2.4 supports the MA.

You don't have access to the Google play store, you can side load google maps for reference purposes, but it is not used by DJI Go4 which unfortunately uses HERE maps

Last edited:
Reactions: sifulee
No issues with 4.2.4, the official version is 4.1.22 as that is one available in the Moverio apps store, but as you can see even Epson is testing all the versions.

You have to use 4.2.4 if you have a Mavic Air and want to use the Moverio glasses with them, only 4.2.4 supports the MA.

You don't have access to the Google play store, you can side load google maps for reference purposes, but it is not used by DJI Go4 which unfortunately uses HERE maps

I see you have the crystalsky ultra also, how does the image compare between the two, which do you prefer to use overall?

I see you have the crystalsky ultra also, how does the image compare between the two, which do you prefer to use overall?

I prefer the BT-300, when outside looking into the distance the perceived screen size is 320 inches which is enormous.
However at really bright times, you need the darkest shade which makes them more like FPV goggles, but you can still see the AC from looking under or over the frames. The FPV view does take some getting used to, and you need to position the glasses to get the best view as our faces are not normally symmetrical. The BT-300 are also lighter than the CS Ultra, so they are easier to carry around.

They are both bright screens just technically achieved differently, I think the Epson technology will be less prone to failure and will last longer as it takes a lot of energy to power the CS display, which then creates a lot of heat to deal with.

I also love the Epson for entertainment, 3d movies are especially good.

Not sure what BT-300 holder your getting but the one piece is more stable and holds the control unit better imho.

Last edited:
Well I'm planning on getting the mavic holder and maybe the Solitaire Ace 2.0 if I decide to keep them. Have you any experience with the Ace?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe