DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverios and Mavic 2 are a go

I'm very new to the M2P and just checked the controller model I have = RC1B

Just ordered the Moverio glasses and rather concerned to read they won't work with the Moverio glasses! Is this a permanent issue, in which case I'll cancel my order or, is the problem going to be resolved?

Many thanks

Cancelling my order for Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses this morning.

Having read a lot about this issue it seems this has been a known issue for quite a while that should have been resolved by now.

Now cancelled.

I find the claims that Epson & DJI have a close working relationship surprising and rather annoying, when DJI release a controller, the RC1B, that doesn't work with the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses! It seems this has been a known issue for some time and there's very little information as to when, or if, the combination will ever work!

Poor show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Welsh pilot
My Epson Moverio BT-300 Smart Glasses have just about had it, scratched, broken arm, flaky usb port.
About to buy a new pair but a bit concerned they may be replaced by a better product soon.

I came across this
Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition Smart Glasses - (2019 Edition) on Amazon/
Is this true? Sounds dodgy to me.
So before I order the new pair, is there going to be a replacement soon?

EpsonMoverio or anyone, what is the deal?
And where do I send them too for an evaluation on repair or replacement for my insurance company?

I can assure everyone that we are working with DJI on rectifying the issue. I will give an update when a solution is found. We apologize for the confusion.

Reactions: Stitch-Up
It would be nice if Epson and DJI stopped advertising these as compatible, working products, when the clearly are not.

I'm going to start a new thread here for this specific topic, but I just wanted to respond to your post and confirm that these products do not, in fact, work together.

The past two days have been wasted, with troubleshooting, researching, resetting, uploading, downloading, and doing all of this numerous times, and spending numerous hours on the phone with technical support from both companies.

Today, I pointed out to an Epson technician that this is apparently a known issue, and they acknowledged that yes, indeed, it is, and there is no fix.

My $3000+ purchase is going back in the boxes and getting sent back to the factory. I'll probably end up pre-ordering a Skydio 2 instead, and enjoy it for this year until the next generation of AR glasses and drones come out.

Surely some company will make this happen.

UPDATE HERE ... NO FIX YET

Cancelling my order for Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses this morning.

Having read a lot about this issue it seems this has been a known issue for quite a while that should have been resolved by now.

Now cancelled.

I find the claims that Epson & DJI have a close working relationship surprising and rather annoying, when DJI release a controller, the RC1B, that doesn't work with the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses! It seems this has been a known issue for some time and there's very little information as to when, or if, the combination will ever work!

Poor show.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78