DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverios and Mavic 2 are a go

I have just realized that there is no connection between the BT 300 controller and the mavic2 controler.. thick or what, cant you tell me what lead is required ??

So are you saying that you do not have a physical connection as in a USB-C to standard USB cable between the BT-300 controller and the the Mavic 2 Pros controller? A photo of what you’re trying to say may help. :)

Now you are taking me back a bit awsan5. I presently have a longish white DJI USB standard to a USB micro cable. I am almost certain it is the original cable that came with my my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. now you would not think this is important, but it is. I have tried other good quality USB to micro USB cables (i.e. connecting the Phantom controller to the BT glasses controller) and some have worked for a while but I experienced some disconnection issues from the aircraft. With the original cable I almost never have issues with. I know it does not make sense, a cable is a cable. But it does make a difference. I treasure that cable :)

On the overheating issue, I stated the issues of overheating have been resolved, they have, to a degree, if you pardon the pun. Two days ago I was high up in the hills of Phuket, Thailand.

I was sweating a lot, but took no notice till I started getting lagging issues with the glasses. It didn't twig fo a while but then looked at the temp on my phone. It was 47 C with a humidity of level of 49% that is pretty extreme and you could argue that equipment should be able to cope with anything that humans may experience. But I am not complaining. An hour or so later it had cooled down and the glasses were fine. One last point and this is so important, there was no wind at all. Had there been a breeze I think the glasses would have coped.
Have fun.

Reactions: awsan5 and f13dfx
Now you are taking me back a bit awsan5. I presently have a longish white DJI USB standard to a USB micro cable. I am almost certain it is the original cable that came with my my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. now you would not think this is important, but it is. I have tried other good quality USB to micro USB cables (i.e. connecting the Phantom controller to the BT glasses controller) and some have worked for a while but I experienced some disconnection issues from the aircraft. With the original cable I almost never have issues with. I know it does not make sense, a cable is a cable. But it does make a difference. I treasure that cable :)

I bye the moverioBt 300 in last week and until now can not connect to my mavic 2zoom,I try any version but not connect!
I'm almost giving up!!!

Reactions: Welsh pilot
Had the goggles for 6 months now and worked perfect on my old Mavic
Bought the new Mavic 2 two months ago and
I was pulling my hair out and not until loads of emails to DJI EPSON and dozens of threads on this and other forums that we worked out it was a problem with the controller.
They are identical but something inside has changed that won’t work with this RC1B unit.
I’m keeping that controller for a little while but so glad now I managed to get a used one cheap enough for the glasses to work again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky