DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverios and Mavic 2 are a go

Logging in and setting up account was a little fiddly for me. The touchpad I have always has difficulty with. I am now all set and ready to go however with all the updates done. I look forward to my first "glasses flight"

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
The improved go software has made the glasses far more resilient to heat and humidity but yesterday with no wind, 30c and 70% humidity the glasses bombed out on me after about ten minutes. This is the best they have ever been but still cant perform in such extreme conditions. When I say bombed out they did not shut down as they have done in the past but started to lag until it became useless. It really wasn't worth using a phone again but at least I had some time mid day. Early and late day time is fine as the temperature and humidity is not as high.
Just to give you an indication of the condition of no wind 30c and 70% humidity I was soaked in sweat while standing still, and I do not sweat easily.

That's where I connect mine also out of habit. Way back (few months) the power would drain quickly from the BT330 r/c so I would power it from the micro usb on the side. I reckon you can fly for a few hours without power drainage. So its not a worry.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Just received the Bt-300's. Updated the firmware, deleted old version of DJI Go4 and am now on current version. Track pad is not bad. Picture is fantastic. Cant wait to fly this weekend.

Found a local landowner who was happy to let me record his beautiful land yesterday and showed him what the bird was seeing with the glasses.
Like everyone before him, his jaw dropped when he saw from high up what an incredible environment he had been living in all his life. I felt a tear drop in his soul.

I was able to do 1 flight yesterday before it got dark. Wow! The picture is amazing. I just sold a pair of DJI RE goggles that I just couldnt get comfortable with.

Sorry, reviving this thread because I just purchased BT-300 and wondering if all the bugs have been dealt with (ie. high heat & humidity issue) when using with the Mavic 2 Pro. BTW, I have the RC1A controller.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
I'm in Thailand now hot and extremely humid and wet. Gasses now are perfect in high temperature and humidity just keep them in the shade. Also make sure you don't go to high definition on the transmission it will stutter and you will lose connection. Enjoy they are absolutely incredible.

Haven’t received my BT-300 yet, so when you say “don’t go to high definition on the transmission” what do you have the resolution set at? And no lag at all?

By default your transmission rate should be normal on the mavic pro it was normal and you could not go to high definition. However the new Mavic 2 have a facility to go high definition on transmission but the bt300 glasses processors are too slow. You cant see what the drone can. And you lose trasmission.

So make sure resolution is set to NORMAL and there should be no noticeable lag? Sorry for the redundancy but just wanted to make sure. Thanks again!

Yes f13dfx there should be no lag, If there is send them back for repair, but they should be good to go. Don't apologize, they are a big investment.

Well, they are with mine !!
I have just realized that there is no connection between the BT 300 controller and the mavic2 controler.. thick or what, cant you tell me what lead is required ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt