DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MULTIPLE BATTERY CHARGER

JORGE SM

Reactions
I have the mavic 2 zoom with the flymore charger, but it charges my 3 batteries sequentially and takes several hours. There is a charger in the market that charges all the batteries at the same time. There are several brands. They advise buying it and what to mark. Mavics batteries are very expensive for this charger to damage them ..

Per the usual, DJI is going to recommend against using any type of 3rd party accessory. That doesn’t mean all 3rd party accessories aren’t made well and/or will damage your batteries.

Here are a few parallel battery chargers that are known to work well with Mavic 2 batteries:

I have the Fstop Labs charger msinger shows above...no problems whatsoever w/it.

As always, do not charge LiPo batteries unattended (with ANY charger, even a DJI one) and place the charger/batteries on a nonflammable surface away from things (i.e. a concrete garage floor).

Thank you very much to all. At the end of the blue device, there are several names. There is always the concern of a charger that has the minimum guarantees that they can not damage the batteries. We will have to study the case.

I'm curious - there's one that has a "partial charge" option to charge batteries to more or less longer term storage. Anyone have a link?

ff: I had been using the F-STOP 6 in 1 but when I learned about the RC Geeks charger that would bring the batteries up to 65 percent for storage, I ordered one. For some reason, I can't find it on their site but here's the Amazon link I used:

RC Geeks Mavic 2 Charger

It does indeed charge them up to storage level (2 LED's solid, one flashing,) and I have had no problems with it so far.

Reactions: ff22
I'm very satisfied with the Powerextra 5-in-1, chosen because it's grounded. It fully charges 3 batteries and the controller in 74 minutes. For some reason, the iPad 4 Mini takes longer. The link is below.

I'm considering going to 6 batteries. If I do, I'll get a second Powerextra charger. I already have a second controller. I hope 6 batts is enough for a day's shooting. If I need more, I could connect a large sine-wave inverter ( through heavy wire and fuse) directly to my car's battery. In most cars, the cig lighter wiring and overcurrent protection isn't up to the job.

Amazon.com: [Upgrade Grounded] Powerextra Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Battery Charger, 5 in 1 Rapid Smart Battery Charger Hub (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports Simultaneously) Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom: Toys & Games

ff: I had been using the F-STOP 6 in 1 but when I learned about the RC Geeks charger that would bring the batteries up to 65 percent for storage, I ordered one. For some reason, I can't find it on their site but here's the Amazon link I used:

RC Geeks Mavic 2 Charger

It does indeed charge them up to storage level (2 LED's solid, one flashing,) and I have had no problems with it so far.
I am in email contact with the seller as I purchased the "non-partial" charger version from them (slow boat from China) to see if I can make an economical return and get the one you have. We shall see. I really don't see any need for having both along with the Fly-more kit version, too!

I use the F-Stop charger, works great. I did lengthen the charging cables in order to work better with my Bat-Safe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum