DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Garatshay

Reactions
A break in the weather here in Southern Ontario gave me the chance to snatch some footage of the Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario in Smiths Falls. This may interest those who love railways and associated equipments.

A break in the weather here in Southern Ontario gave me the chance to snatch some footage of the Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario in Smiths Falls. This may interest those who love railways and associated equipments.
Hi Garatshay,
your nick name contains the name of two different locos, right? ? I enjoeyd very much your short documentary on the RW-museum. Very smooth drone and ground based shots! And of course very interesting infos about the rolling stock and other details! Compliments for this short but very interesting video!
BTW for about ten years I was an addict of model railroad. I build different layouts and the two last ones were CN and CP ones! I had a lot of different CN and CP locos and other rolling stock!
Thank you for sharing and happy new year, Paul
some pics:

Attachments

• Brücke Ghosttown.jpg
    Brücke Ghosttown.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Brücken Ecke 003.jpg
    Brücken Ecke 003.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • Brückengeländer 004.jpg
    Brückengeländer 004.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 4
  • CN Brückenecke 005.jpg
    CN Brückenecke 005.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Dirt Road 1.jpg
    Dirt Road 1.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Paul - I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it. The Nickname actually comes from a property in the county of Leicestershire in England. I used to work nearby. Some great model railroad scenes in your pictures. How are you spending your leisure time now - Mavic flying, I'm guessing... Have a wonderful 2021.

Paul - I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it. The Nickname actually comes from a property in the county of Leicestershire in England. I used to work nearby. Some great model railroad scenes in your pictures. How are you spending your leisure time now - Mavic flying, I'm guessing... Have a wonderful 2021.
you´r welcome, glad you liked the few pics. I abandonned the Modelrailroad hobby four years ago. My pricipal hobby was always Movie (since 54 years) And now of course I enjoy it to shoot movies, also fictional ones ?
cheers Paul

There is a loco named Garratt and also a loco named Shay!
look here:

Reactions: Garatshay
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242