DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first video: Austin, Texas

Looks very nice to me. But I might be biased as I love Austin. It's like an oasis in a desert.

Reactions: RRDC Media
Very well done. Thanks for the tour! I lived in Round Rock for two years and never saw the sights you have in the video. Thanks.

Thank you all for the kind words. It took me a lot of time to create this video so I truly appreciate the feedback!

I plan on making more videos of interesting sites of Austin and the surrounding areas in the future.

Reactions: dozzn
I wouldn't change a thing! Nice job. I swear, I know Austin is technically a smaller city than Dallas/Ft Worth and Houston but you'd think it was much bigger looking at the downtown. Man-o-man that city is growing!!!

I wouldn't change a thing! Nice job. I swear, I know Austin is technically a smaller city than Dallas/Ft Worth and Houston but you'd think it was much bigger looking at the downtown. Man-o-man that city is growing!!!
Thank you very much! And it truly is growing, I moved here 3.5 years ago and there are so many new buildings that weren't here back then. If I get to make a new video of downtown some time from now, I'm sure there will be many new buildings too

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa