DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gnirtS

Reactions
Don't see much (anything?) posted from this country so here are a couple of quick snapshots from the Mergui Archipelago in that region.
Great scenery, 800+ islands, mostly uninhabited and towering limestone cliffs with jungle.

DJI_0591.jpg

DJI_0513.jpg

DJI_0466.jpg DJI_0605.jpg DJI_0456.jpg DJI_0460.jpg

Reactions: Pyrogen
I'm heading to Myanmar right now, actually in Taipei airport waiting for my flight. Did you have any trouble getting the drone into the country? Or any issues flying it? Such as around Began?

Thanks

I'm heading to Myanmar right now, actually in Taipei airport waiting for my flight. Did you have any trouble getting the drone into the country? Or any issues flying it? Such as around Began?

Thanks
Entered via a sea border so can't really say about airports. I flow solely in the Mergui Archipelago so not over any towns or cities so best to check. We had a government minder living with us all week who had no issue with me using the drone but I'd strongly suggest asking a nearby official before flying just in case.

You got epic photos over Shutterstock man! Would love to learn more about where you've been & best recommendations !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore