DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LarryinWestchester

Reactions
Hi, I'm new here and I really need someone's help. I live in Cortlandt Manor, northern suburb in Westchester county. My 1 year old rescue Yorkie-poo went missing on Sunday and despite a few sightings, we have been unable to find her. We believe she is in the woods somewhere within a mile and a half radius. Is there a pilot out there who would be willing to fly a drone over the area and look for her? We are at our wit's end and don't know what else to do. If someone could help, please contact me at [email protected]. My name is Larry. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Route.JPG
    Route.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 41
Hope you get your Yorkie back, I have been on a few hunts for lost dogs, and I think feet on the ground is best, but you have to try every approach you can, good luck.

Reactions: LarryinWestchester
Hope you get your Yorkie back, I have been on a few hunts for lost dogs, and I think feet on the ground is best, but you have to try every approach you can, good luck.

Thanks. We did try that. It didn't work. too much ground. Fortunately leaves are gone so I think we'd have a good shot at finding her.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya