DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help. Mavic Pro grounded.

GlennGrant

Reactions
I’ve had my Mavic for over a year now with zero problems.

As I live in Canada, the little bugger stays inside most of the winter. When I put it away late in the fall, I removed and discharged all the batteries, and put it away in a nice case I use.

Nicer weather now, so I pulled it out yesterday. Charged the controller and two batteries. Third battery is reporting a “cell error” and will no longer charge. That’s disappointing, but acceptable.

The bigger issue is, I no longer have any type of control of the camera or gimbal. The gimbal still moves freely when the Mavic moves, but does not respond to the controller. I can no longer take video / pictures from the controller.

So far I’ve tried a factory reset, updating firmware... all of which fail everytime.

Any suggestions of what to try next?

Reactions: Chirp
Do you have ANY connectivity with the RC, or just no camera control? Have you tried re-linking the RC to the Mavic?

Full connectivity - except camera / gimbal control.

Just now managed to upgrade the firmware for both, so I can now try several things.

Fingers crossed!

Try turning the gimbal from the app. You might have a bad gimbal dial on your RC. To turn the gimbal, press and hold on the screen(Android) or 3D touch(iOS), then move your finger up/down.

Yeah, no joy. Contacted DJI with no success other than to return it.

Thanks for trying though. Much appreciated.

Yeah, no joy. Contacted DJI with no success other than to return it.

Thanks for trying though. Much appreciated.
Hi there.
Try logging out of your dji account and then log back in.
Also there was a mandatory registration that came out a few months ago and if you didn't register your drone the camera wouldn't show an image and said disconnected .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78