DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware for Air 2

Updated my aircraft and a second battery, but my third battery said “firmware is up to date” with no update required. Weird.

Is there any way for me to check the firmware version for each of my batteries?
Not sure, any chance you got your batteries mixed up? It's a good idea to uniquely mark them (e.g. 1,2,3) then you can keep track of them in situations like this, and make sure that you rotate their use

Not sure, any chance you got your batteries mixed up? It's a good idea to uniquely mark them (e.g. 1,2,3) then you can keep track of them in situations like this, and make sure that you rotate their use
I tried them all twice. Only the aircraft and one other battery updated their firmware.

Bah, not clear to me what changed, I don't find what they mention as automatic spotlight, however I found very good improvement of tracking with far objects.

Got it. Still no options for Gimbal Speed and Smoothness. Options show up in app on my iPhone but disappear when phone connected with drone. Come on DJI?

As noted from the DJI forum, new firmware out.

V01.00.0250
+ Added switch to automatically detect subjects in FocusTrack, and optimized the
overall performance of FocusTrack.
+ Added ability to track subjects by dragging a box around it when using Free
Hyperlapse mode.
+ Added ability to store 8K Hyperlapse in RAW format, use playback to view 8K
Hyperlapse, and for more media players to play 8K Hyperlapse.
+ Added prompts in DUI Fly when GPS experiences interference.
* Increased maximum flight speed to 19 m/s when using Spotlight in Sport mode,
and added support for Spotlight at night.
* Optimized Smart RTH.
* Optimized performance when using wave gesture to trigger ActiveTrack and
QuickShots.
* Reduced noise when recording HDR video at night.
Great no Smart Controller yet lame DJI! They need to slow down tripod mode too ASAP in my opinion.

Litchi support is coming.... supposedly SDK support is coming to DJI Fly in July, with Litchi sometime thereafter.

July is the estimated SDK release date for the Mavic Mini. The Mavic Air 2 isn't expected to get the SDK until September. (source)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d