DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from TX

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum @clinter35. I think you'll find it to be a very useful and friendly place. There is an incredible amount of knowledge here, and people seem very willing to jump in and help at the drop of a hat. Like @dirkclod suggests, do a search, and if you can't find what you are looking for, post your question here. I've been amazed at the amount of knowledge on tap, and how quickly the members jump in to assist.

Where in Texas are you located? I am in one of the Western suburbs of Houston...

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

just can’t seem to get over 31 mph. Even on sport mode.
You should be able to reach about 44 MPH (the max speed) when flying in Sport mode (and not flying into the wind). When the sensors are enabled (outside of Sport mode), you won't be able to reach that speed since the aircraft isn't allowed to tilt forward as much.

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the Arizona Deserts! Enjoy!

Lived in Buda for several years. What part of Texas are you from?

Just wanted to drop in here. Been using my new Mavic 2 pro to take pictures of roofs. Everything working well, just can’t seem to get over 31 mph. Even on sport mode.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre