DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New ipad mini...

MavProPlat1968

Reactions
So, has anyone tried one of the new iPad Minis with the A12 Bionic processor? I'm looking for a tablet for my MPP and saw B&H Photo has them on sale for $394 for a 64 gig wifi model. Maybe the local Best Buy will price match.

Reactions: MavProPlat1968
Yes. Bought one about a week ago. Works extremely well with either Go4 or Litchi. I do not use an aftermarket holder, just insert
into the Mavic Air controller. Not cheap, but perfect, I think.

Cheers, John

Yes. Bought one about a week ago. Works extremely well with either Go4 or Litchi. I do not use an aftermarket holder, just insert
into the Mavic Air controller. Not cheap, but perfect, I think.

Cheers, John
Has the 11% increase in brightness over the 4 made a significant difference for you?

Had one on pre order, being using it for 3 weeks, I upgraded from ipad4, have to say the 5 is faultlessly with go4 and litchi, the screen is much improved and no lagging, perfect and it fits into the jaws of the controller, stop thinking, get it.

Ok...I've been tossing the two versions back and forth because of the maps deal with wifi only. Do you have to cache the maps over wifi each time you want to fly...or does it retain them once you download them?

Use litchi mission hub on pc , save and sync to iPad and load the maps/missions when you get to your destination, it saves them till deleted

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe