DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

alifeofimages

Reactions
Morning everyone,
Santa came early and I found a brand new Mavic 2 Pro combo under the tree (don’t tell the wife Santa she will go potty!!) Thanks for upgrading my Mavic Pro Platinum much appreciated Santa. Currently running through all set up menus (You Tube is my friend). Just registered drone and can’t wait to take her for her madden flight In Abu Dhabi. Much love from a fellow drone enthusiasts.
FE23AA05-0075-4627-841A-2EB06947A57D.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Porky
Welcome to the forumThumbswayup your photo looks just like mine when I got my M2P back in September. Hope you enjoy your new drone as much as I do. Happy flying;)
4078EF81-013F-40AE-A5F9-34681BE6555E.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Morning everyone,
Santa came early and I found a brand new Mavic 2 Pro combo under the tree (don’t tell the wife Santa she will go potty!!) Thanks for upgrading my Mavic Pro Platinum much appreciated Santa. Currently running through all set up menus (You Tube is my friend). Just registered drone and can’t wait to take her for her madden flight In Abu Dhabi. Much love from a fellow drone enthusiasts.
View attachment 56257
So not a happy chap. First maiden voyage and my Mavic 2 pro crashed!! This is my first crash in 2 years. Never crashed my spark or Mavic Pro platinum. Took my time took it over to a field ran it carefully through some scenarios. First flight all good no errors safe landing. My daughter had her scooter so I tried active track all going well following her. Kept loosing buts nothing out of the ordinary. Second run she goes around a circle. Mavic following the. starts spinning slews left straight into a tree. Heart in mouth falls to ground lands on sandy bushes. Thankfully no damage just dirty. Really scared me not what I was expecting especially with all the technology.

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you run into issues with ActiveTrack again, don't forget you can quickly get out of that mode by toggling the mode switch on the right side of the remote controller or by pressing the pause button on the front of the remote controller.

Reactions: Porky
@alifeofimages
It’s not happened to me yet but I’d be spitting feathers if it did;) one good thing was that there’s no damage, only dirt which can be cleaned off. I know you know this but just remember to recalibrate everything before you fly again;)

Again all I’m gonna say is “happy flying” forget about today’s mishap;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22