DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Owner

Borghi

Reactions
Hello everyone and thanks for adding me. I purchased the Fly More combo two days ago at the Apple Store in Rochester, NY. I was surprised to find it in stock there so I bit the bullet and bought the kit. I have been flying a Tello for the last 9 months and it wet my appetite for something with more capability. Today I purchased the DJI Care Refresh Plan. I rarely buy extended warranties but the drone seems so fragile and I am still new to this all. Headed out today to try out my first outdoor flight. I did a little indoors last night and I was very pleased with what I saw so far, especially the video and photo quality. Looking forward to some new drone adventures!

Congratulations on the purchase, I hope you are enjoying the Mavic Mini. I just ordered one earlier this week, it should arrive later this week so I can play with it this weekend, I'm pretty excited.

This is my first drone, so I am also considering purchasing the Care Refresh Plan from DJI, seems like a reasonable cost to protect the investment, particularly as I will probably let my daughters fly it as well.

Have fun on your maiden flight Borghi and welcome to the forum! Fly safe.

Welcome to the forum and your new MM. There is plenty of support here. Enjoy your safe flying.

Care Refresh is more like accident insurance rather than extended warranty. Components warranted for only 6 months is still 6 months with refresh.
Refresh Plus though, extends Refresh AND the warranty.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Congratulations on the purchase, I hope you are enjoying the Mavic Mini. I just ordered one earlier this week, it should arrive later this week so I can play with it this weekend, I'm pretty excited.

This is my first drone, so I am also considering purchasing the Care Refresh Plan from DJI, seems like a reasonable cost to protect the investment, particularly as I will probably let my daughters fly it as well.

For $39, I purchased it as well. First time drone owner here tool! I am debating about the $60/year state farm insurance in the event the drone gets lost. If I understand it correctly, the Care refresh only covers you if you can return a drone to them, or the flight logs show a malfunction from their stuff caused you to lose the drone.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Absolutely recommend some form of insurance against that inevitable crash

For $39, I purchased it as well. First time drone owner here tool! I am debating about the $60/year state farm insurance in the event the drone gets lost. If I understand it correctly, the Care refresh only covers you if you can return a drone to them, or the flight logs show a malfunction from their stuff caused you to lose the drone.
You are correct. The latter condition would be warranty rather than refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan