DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic pilot in Sydney!

abovebelow

Reactions
Hey all im new to this forum (thanks for having me) and a fairly new mavic pro pilot (got my drone february this year).

Im about 20 minutes away from Sydney CBD. Anyone else close to the city? or know any cool spots to fly within rules and regulations ofcourse. So far i've visited Georges River (Lugarno) and Cronulla Beach (Cronulla).

Im super excited to meet new people and learn things from this forum, so many talented/awesome pilots here.

Hey all im new to this forum (thanks for having me) and a fairly new mavic pro pilot (got my drone february this year).

Im about 20 minutes away from Sydney CBD. Anyone else close to the city? or know any cool spots to fly within rules and regulations ofcourse. So far i've visited Georges River (Lugarno) and Cronulla Beach (Cronulla).

Im super excited to meet new people and learn things from this forum, so many talented/awesome pilots here.

If you've got easy access to the Northern Beaches there's plenty of open space up here. I live next to Narrabeen Lake which is fantastic to fly around with no restrictions (apart from the usual CASA ones).

If you've got easy access to the Northern Beaches there's plenty of open space up here. I live next to Narrabeen Lake which is fantastic to fly around with no restrictions (apart from the usual CASA ones).

Northern beaches sounds like a great idea, thanks heaps!

Reactions: Donunder
Welcome to the forum. Also purchased a Mavic in the last few months and have been getting my head around it. I have found it to be fairly simple, but am still getting used to going up and out a long way. Best flying opportunity was on my rural block of land near Newcastle, was able to give it a real workout.

I’m in the northern suburbs of the Illawarra! No restrictions over the cost!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi