DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Hickory, North Carolina

g33kerz

Reactions
Site
www.facebook.com
New to the DJI world. I've been in the drone hobby is some facet for the last 4 years. Whether it was flying toy grade micro quads around the house or flying my Parrot Bebop. I recently upgraded my Bebop to a Mavic Air. As of this post, I'm about 3 weeks in with my Mavic Air and absolutely love it. I look forward to learning from the community and seeing what I can chime in to help. I look forward to meeting fellow pilots!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from a fellow NC'er.

Welcome to the forum! :)

New to the DJI world. I've been in the drone hobby is some facet for the last 4 years. Whether it was flying toy grade micro quads around the house or flying my Parrot Bebop. I recently upgraded my Bebop to a Mavic Air. As of this post, I'm about 3 weeks in with my Mavic Air and absolutely love it. I look forward to learning from the community and seeing what I can chime in to help. I look forward to meeting fellow pilots!
Welcome ,
nice forum and plenty of knowledge .
I am in Pisgah Forest , near Brevard .
I have very good areas to fly here if you are ever over this way .
Mike
ND4W

Welcome , I'm in Lenoir NC , also flying the Air

Welcome my friend. Quick question not sure how bi Hickory is but I Have a sister who’s from their. I have never met her we have the same father who was killed when I was 7 so she must be around 48 or 49 I’m guessing last I knew she had 1 daughter that was over 15 years ago. Her name is Amanda Teague. Thanks for your help and enjoy your bird. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. [email protected]
Have great day!!!

Welcome my friend. Quick question not sure how bi Hickory is but I Have a sister who’s from their. I have never met her we have the same father who was killed when I was 7 so she must be around 48 or 49 I’m guessing last I knew she had 1 daughter that was over 15 years ago. Her name is Amanda Teague. Thanks for your help and enjoy your bird. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. [email protected]
Have great day!!!

Thanks Vegasdad! Wow, it's a small world! Unfortunately I don't the know. Hickory has really grown over the last 15-20 years or so. But I certainly I hope you find her!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

I'm in Lenoir, NC as well. Just bought my first DJI Mavic Air 2. Are there any locations that would be good to fly around here and Boone area? How exactly can you fly around the Blueridge Parkway and in National Park areas? Like around Linville Falls? How to get permission? Or what areas van you takeoff and land legally?

Thanks!

I'm in Lenoir, NC as well. Just bought my first DJI Mavic Air 2. Are there any locations that would be good to fly around here and Boone area? How exactly can you fly around the Blueridge Parkway and in National Park areas? Like around Linville Falls? How to get permission? Or what areas van you takeoff and land legally?

Thanks!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Crowderdl.

The date on the post is 2019 so he may not see the message.

You can try a private message via email by clicking the username and "start a conversation."

There's a few North Carolina pilots here so maybe introduce yourself and start your own thread here in the pilot check in and maybe draw them out.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986